How many PS systems on One Acc ?

ClearVHS

I have 4 PlayStation systems on my account but i remembered they changed the amount available for 1 account so what is the amount you can have now ?

The PS3 used to be 5 back in the day but I think its only 2 PS3's these days. Vita it's also 2. The PS4 can have one primary console but you can log in and play on your own account on any PS4

so unlimited on ps4, ps3 is 2 and ps vita 2. I thought there was like a limit of 5 all together and it didnt matter which consoles all it would be was 5 max. But i already have 3 ps3 systems and 1 ps4 so i guess that isnt right.

I mainly wondering  about this as i have 1 ps3, 1 ps4 but a relative is getting another ps4 and i want to add my profile on it and dwnload all my games will that work ?

so unlimited on ps4, ps3 is 2 and ps vita 2. I thought there was like a limit of 5 all together and it didnt matter which consoles all it would be was 5 max. But i already have 3 ps3 systems and 1 ps4 so i guess that isnt right.

I mainly wondering  about this as i have 1 ps3, 1 ps4 but a relative is getting another ps4 and i want to add my profile on it and dwnload all my games will that work ?

If you download your games to their Ps4 and play on your account yes it will work. If you plan on doing a game sharing scenario with this relative you need to set each others consoles to your primary consoles

what do you mean by primiary systems on both accounts, i dont get it as can't you have a 1 Primiary acc fro ps4 ?

You can play your own games when you are signed in on any console. Any other account can play your games provided they are playing them on the PS4 you have set as your primary ps4. So yes you can download your games and play them on your account on your relatives ps4 but if you wish to allow your relative to play your games on their console with their account you need to set their ps4 as your primary console. Obviously that's only recommended if you trust the person which is likely in your case being related and all

I'm not quite sure how i can explain it more simply but...

If you set your primary ps4 as your brothers ps4, your brother can play his games and your games.

If your brother sets his primary ps4 as your ps4, you can play your games and his games.

Setting his console as your primary does not affect your ability to play your own games on your own ps4

But i cannot play my games on my ps4 and he play my games on his acc at the same time right ? as i gotta switch the primiary system everytime ?

On your brothers PS4 your account is set to primary so he can also play your games with HIS account. You can always play your games with your own account even if it's not set to primary. If you wish to play your brothers games as well you have to set his account on YOUR Ps4 to primary. This way you can play his games with YOUR account and your brother can still play his games on his account on his PS4.