Jimmy Jenkins

SMamimi

I spent 2 weeks hunting him, I had the worst luck of all, I'm telling you, he was impossible. Until I found a trick, It was by chance, and I took no notice, so I did the run again after finding him, and I found him a second time. I did it again, and I found him another 2 times in the same run.

I don't know if it was a turn of luck, but seriously, try doing it while wielding a rocket launcher.. (Playthrough 2 aswell?) but seriously, try holding a rocket launcher.

Sincerely, the guy who is #1 on the Borderlands 2 leaderboards. <3

tried the doctor's orders way about 20 times now still no jenkins.

for about half of my runs no loot-loaders spawn and when they do spawn its only 3 instead of 4.

still got no clue why they dont always spawn.

i always wait over 2 minutes in that room so that cant be it.

gonna try for a few hours more and give up.

edit: after many tries i picked up the quest item by the tree in the bloodwing area.

from then on the loot midgets always spawned and i didnt even need to wait by the boxes.

couple tries later i found jimmy :)

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

• 6 months later...

I tried the opportunity method about 10 times with no luck then got him about my 5th try on doctors orders with 3/4 readers picked up. 

I used split screen mode which seemed to increase his spawn chance as every time I opened the boxes I got 2 loot loaders/bandits every time.

• 4 months later...

I tried farming the chests in Opportunity

I farmed that place for four days straight and he never spawned, i went to Wildlife Exploitation Preserve during the Doctor's Orders mission and got him after my 3rd try.

Must be luck, but i definitely do not recommend farming in Opportunity

Edited by renatabls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

After a ridiculous amount of time searching I finally found that little blue bastard today. The Doctors Orders quest is how I did it. So I've left the quest open on TVHM and thought I would offer to host if anyone is really frustrated and needs to murder him.

Send me a note and we can set up a session.

Taylor815

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else is having trouble with this little guy, I recommend farming at Thousand Cuts. At first, I tried the Doctor's Orders method but I wasn't getting any loaders that way, so I went to the BNK3R then walked (not warped) to Thousand Cuts. That way, save+quit+continue will load you at the top of the map. There are a crapp-load of chests & ammo boxes from there to the "death wall". I opened all the ammo boxes  & got at least one WeeLoader each run. (Did all that solo.) After a friend joined, I found Jenkins on the 1st or 2nd try.

Since having more players increases his spawn chance, I recommend playing with 3 people, 2 people while you both splitscreen, 1 other person with one splitscreener, or solo using the "4-player trick" (which is triggered by going to the gate of Hyperius or Master Gee, thus scaling enemy difficulty & spawn rates to those of a 4-player session).

Using the above multiplayer strategies, he's probably also likely to spawn in the Arid Nexus Badlands. I've spawned probably 4+ WeeLoaders in a single run in that area by opening half the ammo containers & washing machines & garbage bins.