Jimmy Jenkins

SMamimi

Is anyone else having trouble finding it? I tried farming the chests in Opportunity, now I've been farming the four boxes in Wildlife Exploitation Preserve during Doctor's Orders. I don't know if there's something else to it, or if I'm having bad luck.

• Like 1

Is anyone else having trouble finding it? I tried farming the chests in Opportunity, now I've been farming the four boxes in Wildlife Exploitation Preserve during Doctor's Orders. I don't know if there's something else to it, or if I'm having bad luck.

Same here, :angry: i have been farming the chests in opportunity for the past 2 hours.

Doctor's Orders

-Do not pick up any of the notes

-Do not open any chest other than the 4 cardboard boxes and the red weapon cache in the same room

-If you can, zone in to the Natural Selection Annex for your save. This way, if you save and quit, the distance is much shorter to run.

My friend got his on the 4th try solo, then he got it for my friend on the first try, then he helped me get it on the first try, then he helped another friend on the second try. Doc's Orders is the fastest jimmy grind.

I turned in Doctor's Orders in normal modes and TVHM. :|

Now I've been searching Opportunity and Thousand Cuts for hours.

It's the last thing I need for Platinum :/

Gearbox should really up the spawn rate. It reminds of finding all those annoying collectibles in Claptrap's Revolution in the first game.

Edited by Kolm14

This is NOT quest related. There's just a higher probability of finding him in specific locations.

"The four boxes in the room to the right of Bloodwing's enclosure often contain at least ONE Loot Wee WAR Loader and (if your lucky) a Jenkins! ... Jenkins the robot can leap from most any small container in Pandora, but encountering him is VERY rare."

From the Book.

no, picked none

Thats weird. At least one loader should've spawned.

I'm in thousand cuts as we speak trying. It's been 4 hours. I even got 2 loot loaders to spawn next to each in two different boxes. But still no Jimmy :(

Edited by Kolm14

Thats weird. At least one loader should've spawned.

I'm in thousand cuts as we speak trying. It's been 4 hours. I even got 2 loot loaders to spawn next to each in two different boxes. But still no Jimmy :(

hm, join me, maybe that will make jimmy spawn

I have a character that can run up to the quest, now.

I asked my friend how he spawned jimmy so often and he said:

"I zone into WPR and run to Natural Selection Annex (Pre-order DLC arena) so that I save and quit starting from there for a shorter run. I run to the closed door to killed the badass loader.. run in the box room and open the four cardboard boxes and the red weapon cache. It spawned for me on the fourth run solo, but when I help other people I usually get it on the first or second try."

So there really isn't a science to it.. but the Doctor's Orders quest is preferred because it has a high chance to spawn a loot loader. This doesn't increase the chance that Jimmy will actually pop out, but you have a more frequent chance at him.

• HERE'S SOME ADVICE. When you have the find bloodwing mission active, but before the door, dont progress the mission. Save at the Annex, and keep spawning at the machines, and if the mission isn't moved forward the you keep the significantly better odds of enemies jumping out the boxes including jenkins. Now i never grabbed what was in the box, and the 1st time, all 4 had someone in the boxes. Quit after saving, 2nd time had 3 in the boxes, including jenkins.
    bmj2k7 23 hours ago

DO NOT PROGRESS THE MISSION! Found him on my 2nd try. This time i found him on my 2nd ps3 account, heard this somewhere and it works. I have platinum on my main account and going to platinum this again like i did BL1. This took me 2 tries, wish i would have known this then bc it took me 6 DAYS on my main account farming him bc i didnt stay on this mission. This mission increases midgets jumping out the boxes so use this to your advantage! Hope this helps as many people as possible.

This seems to be the most effective way, doing it this way. Killed him 3 times doing this. Took me 6 days doing the farming way, missions there make him a lot easier to find.

Took me 2 weeks, then found 3 at once. Ya'll think you have it bad after a couple hours. That's like complaining you didn't win the lotto in 2 weeks.

Ya'll want the secret? Doctors Orders, Single Player. Exploitation Preserve, and.... WIELD A ROCKET A LAUNCHER.

I demand ze credit. ;)

Farmed him for like 10 hours total in the last 3 days in the Opportunity. Still nothing.

I'm thinking of starting a new game with my level character and just rush through the main story till I reach Doctor's Orders and use this method everybody is talking about.

If your tired of farming him, make another character, get to the rescue bloodwing mission, dont go to bloodwings door, go to the chest area with boxes to the right, as long as you dont progress the mission and keep quit and saving, as soon as spawns, do splitscreen, invite your guy, kill him, if hes your last challenge, you have to complete 1 more challenge on your character to get the trophy to pop, good luck, this works bc i now have the 15/15 challenge for him and got the pink pandoran skin for it.