Bug? Missing 'Comment' button on status updates.

Hemiak

I've been having this issue for the last 2 or 3 days it seems.

When I am on the status update feed and I try to reply to someone's status, sometimes the comment button disappears. It seems to happen when my reply is over three lines long. It looks like the comment box is shifting/extending and covering the button up. No amount of tapping or scrolling around will make it appear. If I delete enough lines to drop back to 1 or 2 it shows up again.

I'm using a Samsung galaxy 6 and chrome.

I have this probleem in my current status update (http://psnprofiles.com/forums/user/180972-official-me/), had it in a previous status update and noticed it by a few other members. This is definitely a bug.
Oh and thanks Hemiak for making this thread.

Here's a video from the problem:

EDIT: My problem is slightly different but also very annoying.

Edited by Official-ME-
  • Like 1

I have this probleem in my current status update (http://psnprofiles.com/forums/user/180972-official-me/), had it in a previous status update and noticed it by a few other members. This is definitely a bug.

Oh and thanks Hemiak for making this thread.

Here's a video from the problem:

EDIT: My problem is slightly different but also very annoying.

That's a bug that usually occurs when someone enters an emoji. Did someone comment with an emoji in the status?

I've been having this issue for the last 2 or 3 days it seems.

When I am on the status update feed and I try to reply to someone's status, sometimes the comment button disappears. It seems to happen when my reply is over three lines long. It looks like the comment box is shifting/extending and covering the button up. No amount of tapping or scrolling around will make it appear. If I delete enough lines to drop back to 1 or 2 it shows up again.

I'm using a Samsung galaxy 6 and chrome.

I just tried it out myself and ended up with the same problem (though I'm on an S5.) Rotating the screen horizontally and then back to vertically made the comment button appear again.

• Like 2

That's a bug that usually occurs when someone enters an emoji. Did someone comment with an emoji in the status?

Yes yes! That's exactly what happened with mine affected status updates. Everything was just normal and than someone posted an emoji and the bug occur. Thanks for the explanation kuuhaku!

EDIT: (Maybe I can use this for trolling people   :eyebrow: ?)

Edited by Official-ME-
  • Like 1

That happens to me, but when I tap outside of the comment box, the button reappears

That's how it used to work for me too, but the tapping isn't working anymore.

I just tried it out myself and ended up with the same problem (though I'm on an S5.) Rotating the screen horizontally and then back to vertically made the comment button appear again.

I'll try that out right now.

Edit: tried it in two different statuses, works like a charm.

Edited by Hemiak

Yes yes! That's exactly what happened with mine affected status updates. Everything was just normal and than someone posted an emoji and the bug occur. Thanks for the explanation kuuhaku!

EDIT: (Maybe I can use this for trolling people   :eyebrow: ?)

Looks like deleting the post with the emoji solves the problem
  • Like 1