Tarot Card

gary_danial

Ok quick update after 2 days figuring this out, replay chapter does work for the trophy but I'm not sure if you missing multiple tarot cards. Seems in my case, a tarot card is not registering to my game properly, I replay chapter Happy Anniversary, and I pickup tarot card near the boxes outside Carla/Tyler's office and boom, got the trophy. I wasn't expected that. I definitely sure I pick that one up during my whole playthrough. But I guess if I have no other option, therefore replaying chapter might work in your favor.

• Like 1

Ok quick update after 2 days figuring this out, replay chapter does work for the trophy but I'm not sure if you missing multiple tarot cards. Seems in my case, a tarot card is not registering to my game properly, I replay chapter Happy Anniversary, and I pickup tarot card near the boxes outside Carla/Tyler's office and boom, got the trophy. I wasn't expected that. I definitely sure I pick that one up during my whole playthrough. But I guess if I have no other option, therefore replaying chapter might work in your favor.

Don't work for me, same chapter but when i pick up the cards trophy don't pop, i try to start without saving and with saving, same things, any solutions?

Don't work for me, same chapter but when i pick up the cards trophy don't pop, i try to start without saving and with saving, same things, any solutions?

How much total bonus points you have at the end? Without spending it? It might be possible you are missing more than one tarot cards...

I think this trophy might be glitched since I managed to got it this way: completed my first playthrough without looking at any guide and just searching through the scenarios to find this tarot cards. Didn't got it at the end of the game so I thought I missed one of the cards, then I started a second playthrough on Hard difficulty and I didn't even bothered to search and pick all of them again this time since I was focused on getting other trophies, I just picked like 5 of them since they were close to my characters and I got the trophy by picking a card at the cemetery which I've already picked on my first playthrough. xD

Edited by Finozzi1696

I think this trophy might be glitched since I managed to got it this way: completed my first playthrough without looking at any guide and just searching through the scenarios to find this tarot cards. Didn't got it at the end of the game so I thought I missed one of the cards, then I started a second playthrough on Hard difficulty and I didn't even bothered to search and pick all of them again this time since I was focused on getting other trophies, I just picked like 5 of them since they were close to my characters and I got the trophy by picking a card at the cemetery which I've already picked on my first playthrough. xD

Yes I know for a fact that it is glitched. Since I wasted 2 playthroughs with different logins to get it. It seems some cards are not registering properly. So I assume you start hard playthrough with the same login profile you do before?

Yes I know for a fact that it is glitched. Since I wasted 2 playthroughs with different logins to get it. It seems some cards are not registering properly. So I assume you start hard playthrough with the same login profile you do before?

Yes I used the same profile as before and set the difficult on Hard before choosing to start a new game.

I recommend you to just keep picking cards until you get it!

Edited by Finozzi1696

505 points in total, when i try to pickup the card i lost trophy don't pop, i can try to play the chapter to the end but nothing...

My guess is you still missing a +10 tarot card or two +5 tarot cards. Can you list where the locations of tarot card to see what you're missing? Or which guide you use if you use any.

My guess is you still missing a +10 tarot card or two +5 tarot cards. Can you list where the locations of tarot card to see what you're missing? Or which guide you use if you use any.

The card i missing in happy anniversary is +20 points, when i pick up i go to 525 point total, it's possibile?

Edited by Luciofrenetico

The card i missing in happy anniversary is +20 points, when i pick up i go to 525 point total, it's possibile?

I don't think I have finished the game with 525, my most points is 535. I'm guessing you probably miss one in chapter 6. how much tarot cards do you get in chapter 6?

no in Alternate Reality i picked up 3 cards, maybe it's correct 

Ah I see, most people miss that one card in the chapter. I'm not sure, which one you haven't collect, my next guess probably with Tyler at the one of the desk at the open space at police station? In chapter Dark Omen?

Ah I see, most people miss that one card in the chapter. I'm not sure, which one you haven't collect, my next guess probably with Tyler at the one of the desk at the open space at police station? In chapter Dark Omen?

No i picked up there, another idea? there are a good list of tarot card so I can compare?

This GUIDE have most of the tarot card locations except for the one you get in Happy Anniversary with Carla. Try compare it

In addiction of the tarot card of Tyler, in dark omen there are another card in Carla's bathroom, i can't picked up in my first playtrought but now when i picked up the card in the bath during dark omen and che card during happy anniversary the trophy finally unlocked in the same moment i picked up card! Simple use reload chapter and choose overwhrite the save, thanks a lot for the help dude, now other pains to the hard difficulty ahah

In addiction of the tarot card of Tyler, in dark omen there are another card in Carla's bathroom, i can't picked up in my first playtrought but now when i picked up the card in the bath during dark omen and che card during happy anniversary the trophy finally unlocked in the same moment i picked up card! Simple use reload chapter and choose overwhrite the save, thanks a lot for the help dude, now other pains to the hard difficulty ahah

Okay glad to help. Congrats on the painful trophy. Best of luck for the hard trophy.  :)

Hi. Wondering if I can get a little bit of help on this annoying trophy.

I finished with 480 and followed this guide.

http://www.gamersintuition.com/guide.php?t=indigoprophecy#42

Reading here and it doesn't mention the Happy Anniversary one in this guide so I know that's one to go for.

Any ideas on the others I'm missing? I followed that guide fully so I know I have all those ones. But with only having 480 I must be missing a few.

Thanks.

Hi. Wondering if I can get a little bit of help on this annoying trophy.

I finished with 480 and followed this guide.

http://www.gamersintuition.com/guide.php?t=indigoprophecy#42

Reading here and it doesn't mention the Happy Anniversary one in this guide so I know that's one to go for.

Any ideas on the others I'm missing? I followed that guide fully so I know I have all those ones. But with only having 480 I must be missing a few.

Thanks.

This guide's missing:

Chapter 19: Dark Omen - With Tyler, go outside Tyler/Carla's office, it's on one of the police desk. (+5)

Chapter 22: Happy Anniversary - You know this already right? (+20)

And my guess you probably miss one on chapter 6: Alternate Reality, a tarot card worth +10. bringing up total to 515. Since this guide you used combine tarot cards on one sentence. So you might probably speedreading that one.. :P Sorry if I'm wrong.

Thanks very much. I just got it after getting the one in happy anniversary and the one the fate on Russian hills fairground.

I did get another that hasn't been mentioned in any guides too. When you first control Carla and Tyler at the diner at the start. At the end of the street just left from the taxi is a card near a house.

Thanks again. Now I'm going to concentrate on the trophy for linking the Tempest to two different pieces of evidence. I can't seem to find one let alone two.

I got the trophy after replaying chapter 20 "face off", the card is in the right desk drawer. Even though I am sure I got that special card during my first run. A few trophies seems to be glitchy, for example, I did not get "smooth criminal" even though I raised no suspicion and hid all the evidence.

edit. I got "smooth criminal" after closing down the game and replaying the chapter.

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam

Thanks very much. I just got it after getting the one in happy anniversary and the one the fate on Russian hills fairground.

I did get another that hasn't been mentioned in any guides too. When you first control Carla and Tyler at the diner at the start. At the end of the street just left from the taxi is a card near a house.

Thanks again. Now I'm going to concentrate on the trophy for linking the Tempest to two different pieces of evidence. I can't seem to find one let alone two.

For the tempest trophy, you need

- Another Shakespeare book (sorry not remember the name of the book), you need to NOT HIDE it with Lucas in Chapter 20 Face Off and Carla/Tyler needs to find it.

- Link with Lucas profile.

I got the trophy after replaying chapter 20 "face off", the card is in the right desk drawer. Even though I am sure I got that special card during my first run. A few trophies seems to be glitchy, for example, I did not get "smooth criminal" even though I raised no suspicion and hid all the evidence.

edit. I got "smooth criminal" after closing down the game and replaying the chapter.

Yes it's glitched for some reason. The only way is do 2nd playthrough with the same login (you can combine this with hard playthrough) or try your luck replaying chapters.

Yes, smooth criminal seems glitchy as well, I've retried that one many times as well.

OMG! Finally, after two complete playthroughs and some episode selection; checked for this one, took it and got the throphy! You saved my life, fella; I was going for another playthrough thinking it was kind of a glitch, when actually I've been missing this one all the time.