can We get a link between the Forum profiles & Trophy page & vice versa

it's starting to get real frustrating traveling between trophy page and the forums. I can't even go to a members page and get to their trophy page to see what trophies they sporting cause there ain't no link on their profile page. and going to the home page then to My trophy page, there ain't even a search tab to search out members to compare trophies or nothing. they are alot of features on the trophy page that I'm starting to think is going to waste cause I'm almost reluctant to even go there cause of the thought of the navigation too and from.

I know there are alot of other things that maybe of more importance but I think this is a big feature of the site that is being over looked @ the moment and probably would increase traffic sum if implemented.

if possible, I would appreciate a push in getting this done. thanks.

• Like 1

To find another member's trophy profile, click on Leaderboard on the home page. There will be a search bar where you can search names. Once you're on someone else's trophy profile, there is a Compare button on the right side under their stats.

As for the link to our trophy profiles on our forum profiles, I agree.