MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death - September 13th (NA) & September 16th (EU)

BooneIronshield

Is this going to be another grindy game similar to Dungeon Travelers 2? I'm tempted to buy it, but after my experience with the aforementioned game, I'm going to hold off on it for a while.

I haven't played dt2 yet, but you can quickly get to max lvl in this game before 10k kills (I already did), but getting the plat requires you to do at least 3 laps of the game, grind 30k kills, and go through some pretty boring dungeons.

I haven't played dt2 yet, but you can quickly get to max lvl in this game before 10k kills (I already did), but getting the plat requires you to do at least 3 laps of the game, grind 30k kills, and go through some pretty boring dungeons.

Also, is the max amount of enemies that you can have on the field 5, or are there more?

Well at least it's much better than the 5 from DT2.

Well not sure how DT2 is, but as for this game. 1 battle has on average 3 enemies, and you find and kill a party in about 20s normally, meaning 9 a minute, or 540 a hour. So for me to go from 10k to 30k kills, it'll take me 40hrs.

To speed up the process a bit (but press X quite a few more times), you can split an enemy into 2, creating 2 enemies. You can do this once with of your 2 faster characters, for the small cost of 10s. Raising your average to about 5 enemies every 30s or 10 a minute. 600 a hour, and still costing you 40hrs after the boredom and tiredness of pressing the X button more often (this is more turbo controller friendly though)

Edited by bladesoframen