EU Playstation Store Summer Sale Recommendations?

FERZNEXTDOOR

Wasn't the Summer Sale already up for quite awhile in EU or is that a new one ?

Yeah it's still the same sale, but new games were added.

"Yeah... Don't worry, we'll catch our break, too... We just got to keep our eyes open..."

I feel so sorry for you Americans with your almost weekly flash sales  <_< .

• Like 1

I got The Crew for 12.49€ hopefully it will be worth the money in the end ..

The Crew was very fun for a while. Not a fantastic game but well worth your €12,49. A few roadtrips here and there and an enjoyable 'story mode'. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Especially EU sales? What, NA people are better than us? 

No, obviously we are better, because we know what football is :awesome:

Okay, jokes aside, the reason is as I described in the second line. To elaborate more.

Whenever a sale happens, it's mostly a NA one.

NA region is main for higher percentage of users here.

Only NA has flash sales, thus, when someone makes a thread about flash sale, there is no need to mention region. Mostly people adapt this and do not mention region when NA gets a non-flash sale.

As I said, it's a common courtesy :) It's not about who's better, it's about explicitly mentioning the target audience.

Suppose someone made a thread 'PSN card promotion!' you post first but then you realize the card was for NA (let's say it requires US address or whatevs) so you are ineligible to participate, you would be disappointed, right? =D The same goes for our NA colleagues.

• Like 1

No, obviously we are better, because we know what football is :awesome:

Okay, jokes aside, the reason is as I described in the second line. To elaborate more.

Whenever a sale happens, it's mostly a NA one.

NA region is main for higher percentage of users here.

Only NA has flash sales, thus, when someone makes a thread about flash sale, there is no need to mention region. Mostly people adapt this and do not mention region when NA gets a non-flash sale.

As I said, it's a common courtesy :) It's not about who's better, it's about explicitly mentioning the target audience.

Suppose someone made a thread 'PSN card promotion!' you post first but then you realize the card was for NA (let's say it requires US address or whatevs) so you are ineligible to participate, you would be disappointed, right? =D The same goes for our NA colleagues.

There was an EU flash sale recently. Not as big as an NA one, admittedly. I think Uncharted 4 was the game on offer on it.