EU Playstation Store Summer Sale Recommendations?

FERZNEXTDOOR

Is this for europe or Japan? I can't find anything in NA.

I found this in store and i live in Europe. I thought it also was available in NA too. Weird.

I bought Until Dawn and GTA 5 from it. Will probably also buy Uncharted 4 before the sale ends :)

Until Dawn seems to be is a waste of money if you already seen the story. Are there any replayabilty on the game?

Until Dawn seems to be is a waste of money if you already seen the story. Are there any replayabilty on the game?

It depends, there are people like me who even if I've already watched the story I still had plenty of fun playing it since I can make my own choices instead of disliking the choices other people from YouTube have done. Especially since by choosing different options and making different actions you'll get some alternative scenes, different dialogue and reactions, and some other things from the environment also changes based on some of your answers, etc. Also every character can live or die so if you don't know how do they die or live is still fun trying to keep all of them alive and trying to not make any mistake.

So there is replayability giving its "choice and consequence" gameplay as seen on other games like Heavy Rain, Beyond, etc... and is also a very easy Platinum, but if you've already seen the story and watched the best ending then you'll probably be better off getting it at a cheaper price instead :)

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 3

I came in here all excited thinking there wass a sale but its only for EU.

Another sale without a region in the title topic. Many heart breaks to be had.

Goddamn clickbait

So its okay when they don't put the "US" in the title when it's about an US sale, but they should put it for EU?

I don't see any european people whining when a thread is about a sale that is not available for EU, so it seems that people from NA are all just big cry babies who wants to get everything and complain when they don't.

• Like 1

So its okay when they don't put the "US" in the title when it's about an US sale, but they should put it for EU?

I don't see any european people whining when a thread is about a sale that is not available for EU, so it seems that people from NA are all just big cry babies who wants to get everything and complain when they don't.

I don't care if your the President, Prime Minister or Pope representing whatever fucking country, put the damn region.

• Like 3

I live in the US, but EU definitely deserves this sale. US always gets the good sales lol.

So true T_T

Obviously, you've never seen my posts in those US PSN sale threads. :lol:

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Ummm, people from the EU do complain when the region isn't put in the title. Most sale threads do have the region in the title. So, calm your ignorant butt down and have some cake.

I live in the US, but EU definitely deserves this sale. US always gets the good sales lol.

I agree with this statement as well.

• Like 1

Play with your friends, make them make the choices. It's kind of a great party game if you play with people who don't know the story and everyone gets into it.

Really you dont see EU people complain? You must be new here. But really, It would be nice to have the region in the title for a topic like this.