Why has my profile been completely removed from psnprofiles.com

Go to solution Solved by grimydawg___,

For hacking trophies frequently. There's no way you could have done 500 matches with your virtual pro on FIFA 11 on July 31st 2016 as the servers had already been shut down a long time before that. This was the first game I looked at on your trophy list so I'm sure there were more, I think you need to have above 5 games flagged on your profile at the same time before PSNP fully removes you, but if you're a premium member you can keep your profile up but you won't appear on the leaderboards until you hide those games as a premium member. 

For hacking trophies frequently. There's no way you could have done 500 matches with your virtual pro on FIFA 11 on July 31st 2016 as the servers had already been shut down a long time before that. This was the first game I looked at on your trophy list so I'm sure there were more, I think you need to have above 5 games flagged on your profile at the same time before PSNP fully removes you, but if you're a premium member you can keep your profile up but you won't appear on the leaderboards until you hide those games as a premium member.

I remember getting that trophy recently. Virtual pro is 100% attainable offline. Ive never hacked in my life. If I did then why dont I have a platinum for it? I would not risk my profile lime that. Please can you fix this error. I like visiting psnprofiles.com and this has upset me for no reason.

Well, that's probably what someone reported you for, I assume and people getting reported for trophies that seem like online trophies that were earned long after the servers closed normally get the permanent flag compared to someone who autopops some offline trophies, if you can prove this to Sly or whoever handled your report then you could get yourself unflagged, I'm sure someone assumed this was a trophy hack and reported you for it, it does look like a trophy that was only possible online hahaha

• Like 1