The game crashes !

Hello

I play Dishonored since yesterday and have to Mission 3 played without game mistakes but now in Mission 3 I have this assumed a side quest of Slackdaw and when I want to leave the office by the doctor,crashes my game from there bringing out this Playstation error message CE - 34878- 0. I did it 4 times always tried the same place and I have no other savegames. I dont want to start a new game . I have Sony sent a message but received nothing , I uninstalled the game but it happened anyway. It crashed constantly and that annoys me extrems ! Does anyone have the same problem or someone knows a solution , I know that this error message even when many others that can happen Sony somehow not fixed what I find totally stupid , but like I said can anyone help me ? By the way sorry for my broken English :)

No worries man. Your English is fine.

As for your problem, have you changed your HDD to a bigger size. Some people reported having issues with games running when they installed a new HDD that may have been incompatible with the ps4. Some HDDs do work 100% like the Seagate slim but then again that may not be your issue.

Hey poopooblast,

no i got my PS4 last year and i never changed something. My other games works fine but in Dishonored it happened now over 4 times :( I am really sad because some friends told me that the game is very good and Bethesda are bringing out a second one so i got the game and than this bullsh*t happend. I dont know what to do, my last hope is that Bethesda brings out a patch for this game to fix this problem. Anyway thank you man :)

Dishonored is easily one of the best games of the decade (I MAY be biased...), so it really sucks that you can't play it correctly. I think you should definitely try to start a new game if uninstalling the game and the patches didn't work. If that fails, you may need to reinstall your PS4's software. Has it happened before with other games?

Hm, I'm thinking it might be more than just Dishonored at fault. I mean, game crashes are not that uncommon, but it seems like it's been happening a lot to you lately, more than it should. Do try making a new save on Dishonored, and see if it still freezes at the same spot. If so, you might have to take further steps. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works out.

Hey poopooblast,

no i got my PS4 last year and i never changed something. My other games works fine but in Dishonored it happened now over 4 times :( I am really sad because some friends told me that the game is very good and Bethesda are bringing out a second one so i got the game and than this bullsh*t happend. I dont know what to do, my last hope is that Bethesda brings out a patch for this game to fix this problem. Anyway thank you man :)

no problem and sorry I couldn't help. Makes me feel bad. Anyways, if you're preordering dishonored 2, you also get the first one for free. Perhaps, you could wait and try the free dishonored if this still doesn't work. I honestly don't know. Also if you really want to play it, then I guess you can buy the disc version and hope it won't be as glitchy as your digital version. You can keep the save since they'll be compatible.

Dishonored is easily one of the best games of the decade (I MAY be biased...), so it really sucks that you can't play it correctly. I think you should definitely try to start a new game if uninstalling the game and the patches didn't work. If that fails, you may need to reinstall your PS4's software. Has it happened before with other games?

your not wrong about the game being one of the best. Anywho, try reinstalling the game, clearing your ps4 of data, or try rebuilding the database

Hey guys it is working now :) iam so glad to play Dishonored, it is a AMAZING stealth game ! I deleted all my safes and started a new game and now it is working fine :) Thanks to you all for the help.

You're welcome! Glad it works now.

your not wrong about the game being one of the best. Anywho, try reinstalling the game, clearing your ps4 of data, or try rebuilding the database

Absolutely.