DCUO

Is it the free version? I don't think it registers trophies unless you get a subscription. I know you can't get trophies without one so I assume that could be why.

@OP If you're talking about the game doesn't show on your profile on your system then this is correct. It's been so long since I tried the game that I can't recall if it installs the trophy list or not playing without a sub. When playing without a subscription you won't unlock any trophies though you can still complete the in-game feats that the trophies are linked to. Doing so means that once you actually pay for a subscription then those in-game feats you completed will make their linked trophies pop.

If you're talking about it's not showing on this site then Stevieboy's post below mine is correct.

Edited by BooneIronshield

If you haven't earned a new trophy (in any game) since you started DCUO then it won't show on this site. You have to earn a new trophy for the site to actually update your profile.

But i remember i still played the free game version and i did have DCUO in my profile shown (example - 0/51 trophies). Tho i just recently deleted it since i got a PS4. Same thing for Frozen

But i remember i still played the free game version and i did have DCUO in my profile shown (example - 0/51 trophies). Tho i just recently deleted it since i got a PS4. Same thing for Frozen

I'm pretty sure the list does get synced, but trophies only start appearing after you buy the subscription.

I played the free version on Ps3? I got trophies unless your talking about something else... 

And did they appear on PSN?