Platinums

CrimsonFalzar

So I think I'm starting to lose interest in Platinums. 

The reason I got into collecting was when I got my first platinum on Dead Island I felt like I did something awesome.
But recently I just look at all the games I have and I think to myself how do people do it?????

People With like 100 Platinums I don't understand Even if I play a Game for days and days and days It still seems like I'm no where near the platinum of these games. 
Like I play AC Brotherhood for like 2 weeks and finally beat it with a 68%. That was 2 weeks just to beat it???? And before that I spent like 2 months on Multiplayer and only got to level 24 (you need to get to 50 for trophy) And I got 1st or 2nd place in Multiplayer every time so it wasn't that I was bad

And my life back when I played multiplayer Wake up get on AC Brotherhood Play multiplayer ... go to bed
I just don't know anymore.

Edited by ChastityFail

Well, you platted 22 games out of 278. I think you never got into it much anyway. Keep doing what you have been and if you don't like grinding just no :P

Point is having fun, remember it

22 is alot more then the average player tbh most my friends have that aren't trophy hunters is like 10 at the most

My personal opinion is gaming is a hobby which is meant to be fun and enjoyed, and trophy collecting is an extension of that hobby. If you are the type of person that likes to see everything, do everything and collect everything in a game, then trophy collecting and earning platinums should come naturally to you. If, however, you are the type of person that just plays a game to experience the story and that's it, then trophy collecting could end up being more of a chore when you have to do additional things for the platinum.

Either camp is fine, but you have to stay true to which one you are.

• Like 3

Trophy hunting has never felt like a chore to me. I enjoy it. I don't feel like I've seen everything the game has to offer until I platinum it, and I get a lot of satisfaction from getting the 100% next to a game on my profile. Each game is its own unique beast, and I enjoy taming it.  :giggle:

If you don't enjoy doing it, then there's no reason to continue. Just platinum the games you want to. As long as you're having fun, that's what matters. You do you, etc, etc.  ;)