Highest difficulty

DiscoOmi_XD

Sorry, mistook this for Deus Ex Human Revolution...  :facepalm:

I don't know but as i loved Human Revolution  <3  i played it first attempt on Highest difficulty and found it rather easy, going stealthly and cloaked... maybe this is still possible in Mankind Divided? :huh: 

I will try it sometime for sure <3

Edited by Evil_Joker88

You have to complete it on the highest, "I Never Asked For This", which is unlocked after beating the game once. Unfortunately, this difficulty is a permadeath mode, if you die you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. And if you die, your save is deleted. And I thought Hardcore on Dead Space 2 was tough, at least you got THREE saves there that you could access at any time...

You have to complete it on the highest, "I Never Asked For This", which is unlocked after beating the game once. Unfortunately, this difficulty is a permadeath mode, if you die you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. And if you die, your save is deleted. And I thought Hardcore on Dead Space 2 was tough, at least you got THREE saves there that you could access at any time...

you can just save then back it up on usb or the cloud its an old perma death trick to kill the perma death

• Like 1

still easier than Shadows Rushed Me in Max Payne 3.

• Like 1

Yeah but that's not really playing it, is it? Gota go hard or go home

its deffinitly still playing it but lie the title says we didnt ask for it most if not all people hate this little middle finger to the player game companies pull just to make it seem badass but hey if u want 1 life game go for it ill likely use a back up as a safety net if nothing else