O9K's Portfolio

OverNlNEthousand

Sry to hear that u feel any better now? hope u do, recover fast :)

I'm feeling a little better, but my elbow still hasn't healed all the way. I'm somewhat back in business though. :)

Are you gonna post update the Gems you made for me in you're first post? :)

Sunny made my current Ava and this Sig a few months ago. Works of art tbh.

mvoqc6.png

I'm glad you like them so much. :D And I take back what I said about Goo Joonpyo.

I'm feeling a little better, but my elbow still hasn't healed all the way. I'm somewhat back in business though. :)

I'm glad you like them so much. :D And I take back what I said about Goo Joonpyo.

so when u have the time can u do the sig of Borderlands 2 with all characters as i asked you in the beginning plz? if u feel like doing it and if ur elbow is nice of course no rush tyt :)

You mouth'in about my favorite character?

That guy was a total badass. If you remember the fire extinguisher scene.

Might i ask who you're favorite person was?

Ah yes, the fire extinguisher scene. He smacked that guy right upon his face with that, ouch. (I watched the show 2 times though. :D)

My favorite was Jandi baht. :) But if that doesn't count, that Woo Bin. He was a bossssssssssssssss.

that would be zero the assassin =)

Alrighty, I'll get to it when I can. :)

• Like 1

it might be time to request you're work again Sunny. I'm looking for something in the sexy miss Hyuna Part :wub:

Maybe have my name in there and like the last one you made me. With the explosion feel to the back.

No rush of course. I know you can't rush Profection.

http://www.wallpaper...na-1024x561.jpg

Some thing like this. I was hoping for the a different one but can't find it.

Edited by killerJAZZ420

it might be time to request you're work again Sunny. I'm looking for something in the sexy miss Hyuna Part :wub:

Maybe have my name in there and like the last one you made me. With the explosion feel to the back.

A Hyuna sig eh? I really dislike Hyuna. :P So you want sexy Hyuna? Shouldn't be too hard to find a decent picture if that one doesn't work out.

• Like 1

I love TOP. :D I just don't like Hyuna because she seems really slutty/bitchy to me.

lol Now i'm stuck thinking of her rapping. It's quite a thought. She probably does have a complex. But tbh i think every star probably does. They have alot of money and i don't

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a signature (with Milswood on it) + an avatar. I'm really not to picky, I thought something with older Ezio (AC: Revelations) or Joker, Garrus or Thane (Mass Effect series). I'm really sorry if I'm not much help. Thank you.

P.S. Sorry about not giving you just one person, I'm happy with which ever you thing would look best/ you could work with easily. If you really wanted me to narrow it down to one of them I could, I'd just have to get back to you on that.

Edited by Milswood

How's this bro?

mta39w.png

• Like 2

lol thanks, sorry about the double quote.

Any idea how to throw a link to my PSNP trophy page in there. I used to know how, but again feel silly :(

You mean so you click on the signature and it takes you to your PSNP page? Use this code (minus the *) [*url=urltoyourpsnppagehere][*IMG]signatureimageurlhere[/img][/url]

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...