PS+ IGC September 2016 (EU + US)

LastMinuteSavior

Yes, yes it would. But I have not seen it go lower than $60, ever so far. I am getting impatient.

The game has hit $20 usd multiple times now. If you want new, you'll have to wait, but if you want used, it is 20usd on gamefly right now https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Nights-of-Azure/5009973(Gamefly gives you the original case and manual and sometimes working dlc code so it is almost as good as new)

Because of the differences between JP PS+ and the other PS+ out there, I still keep up both of my subscriptions. (It is still interesting that the rest of the world still never got Killzone: Shadowfall or Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign)

I doubt I'll be able to plat SO4 that fast. Gotta work on that sweet 30th plat \ 2000th trophy combo. 

But if you're willing to wait until then (and you probably will :awesome:), then I'm up for it.

Actually I still need to get 2 more plats before #150.

Yeah, we get Black Friday in Canada. It's funny because it's no where near as barbaric as America's. There you have people trampling over each other. Here, you may get some hostile looks, but if your shoulders brush against each other, most people will apologize and gesture them to go ahead of them. :lol:

I don't see many Japanese things go on sale for Black Friday though.

Wow, that sounds completely different from the US. If only more people would act like that.