Hitman: The Complete First Season coming January 31

ShadowStar83x

Io Interactive has announced the physical version of Hitman will be released on January 31 as Hitman: The Complete First Season. It will have all the episodes, including the summer bonus episode, and some additional DLC. It also comes in a steelbook case. It will cost $60 / £50 / €60

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/31/physical-edition-of-hitman-release-date-announced

NBrviMeAHITMAN-SteelBook-Beauty_795_780_

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 2

Hopefully it uses the same list, no reason why it should get a new list.

Because it's a version with all the episodes already in the disk (no need to download them as DLCs) so all those trophies should by logic be in the same list giving this game a list with a platinum :) hopefully it makes sense to you

Because it's a version with all the episodes already in the disk (no need to download them as DLCs) so all those trophies should by logic be in the same list giving this game a list with a platinum :) hopefully it makes sense to you

Here's the thing, Hitman is an episodic game, just like the Telltale games, and just like the Telltale games, it should use the same list that came when it you had to download the remaining episodes. Hitman also doesn't have a platinum like TWD:S2. Did that game get a new list and platinum added when all the content was on disc? No.

So it doesn't matter if it had a platinum or not, it should use the same list. Hopefully it makes sense to you :)

Even Life is Strange used the same list.

• Like 2

Here's the thing, Hitman is an episodic game, just like the Telltale games, and just like the Telltale games, it should use the same list that came when it you had to download the remaining episodes. Hitman also doesn't have a platinum like TWD:S2. Did that game get a new list and platinum added when all the content was on disc? No.

So it doesn't matter if it had a platinum or not, it should use the same list. Hopefully it makes sense to you :)

But games like Broken Sword 5, Back to the Future and those Assassin's Creed Chronicles were digital games only at the beginning with no platinum, and when they got a physical release they had a platinum added to them, right? I don't know why Telltale didn't do the same for TWD S2.

Edited by SupaTrupa1

Hopefully it ain't follow telltale games style. A game like hitman deserves a plat and hopefully this new edition will have it
  • Like 1

Hopefully it ain't follow telltale games style. A game like hitman deserves a plat and hopefully this new edition will have it

Well imo, Hitman not having a platinum doesn't make it any less of a game than if it did have a platinum. You still get the same experience, the only difference is that you don't get a +1 on your overall platinum count. Anyways I guess we will have to wait till January 31 to see what happens.

• Like 1

This is how it should have been the first time. The instant they announced it would be episodic I cancelled my preorder and refused to buy any of the episodes. Now I can buy it anjoy it the way it should have been the first time around. I am sick of episodic games.

Edited by Rin Kagamine