Deleted Game Session Notification

Dr_Mayus

Sly stated in the thread that it didn't need pinned as it was just for his info.

Oh ok, just that I went through 3 pages to find a thread (I didn't use the search engine...I am sorry about that) and I couldn't find anything like it. If it was pinned then people (hopefully) would just use it instead :)

Oh ok, just that I went through 3 pages to find a thread (I didn't use the search engine...I am sorry about that) and I couldn't find anything like it. If it was pinned then people (hopefully) would just use it instead :)

Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and pin it. Even if the thread is just for Sly's reference, pinning it would make it easier for him to find (so I don't see the problem with doing it).

• Like 2

Sounds nice, usually after you join a session and you want to check it and its nowhere to be found, its kinda obvious it was deleted  :rolleyes:

That really assumes a user even uses the site between signing up for a session and the session starting. It's possible to sign up for email notifications and not log back into the site to check on a session.

In that case, it's kinda obvious a deleted session notification would be quite useful.

• Like 2