COD 4 Trophy Ideas?

Since Infinite Warfare is coming out soon (not that I want to play that garbage) COD 4 will be bundled with it. That being said, if you pre-order infinite warfare just so you could play COD 4 and platinum it. What are your hopes for it? Do you wish for their to be multiplayer trophies? any grind or collectible trophies?

For me personally, I would like to earn a hidden trophy each time you beat a mission. Also a gold trophy for beating the game on Veteran difficulty would be awesome too. What are your thoughts? (It could also be something else about COD 4 not just trophies).

there's achievements for xbox not PS. And it's a remaster so there could be new achievements thrown into the game. Not only that, I said "ideas" not "predictions" meaning it can be any kind of achievements you want, it don't have to be official.

Agreed. IW is good with their SP and Spec Ops trophies but never really made any MP trophies so if some new trophies could be added, I'd think a couple MP ones could be good. Say get to Prestige 1, get the chopper killstreak, Ace an S&D match or win an S&D match with no lost rounds. Just throwing something in to the discussion =D

Edit: even getting a gold camo on a gun could be a nice small grindy trophy.

Edited by totallycrushed

As long as they can make it challenging without being insanely difficult or broken (unlike W@W) and not *overly* grindy (unlike BOII or III, whichever it was), id be fine with whatever.

Collectible trophies are inevitable though.

I don't remember, but I think the 360 list had no MP achievements.

As much as I mostly play COD for MP nowadays, I would hate to see MP achievements added as I usually just play for fun with the missus on FFA or TDM and don't wanna try other modes or other things to get chivos.

So I'd like a bunch of trophies that are all story mode. Which is what I think 360 already has. Know what, I'll just grab the 360 list for reference, also, here's my dumb 360 name, I never changed it from the one they gave me, kinda liked it.

https://www.exophase.com/game/call-of-duty-4-xbox-360/achievements/#345538