Germany enters the battle zone...

ShinjiTao

Hiya folks! :)

I've been using this site for about a year anonymously and I just thought it would be a good idea so say hi.

So:

HI! :D

I'm a 28 year old geezer from Germany and was fortunate enough to have grown up during the 16 bit era of videogames. From then on I had pretty much every game console in existance (excluding handhelds). I bought my PS3 in 2008 and it still works. No YLOD or something. The (now dusty) old fat lady still does its job though I somehow lost my interest in games. DLC and online activation bullshit ruined it all for me. So the PS3 is most definitely my last console. I'm done with the new stuff and stick to the old games.

But still I do have some faves amongst the current gen. I really love Fallout 3. I was so hooked by it that I needed to plat it 18 times. Some called me crazy but I really enjoyed it. My other big love was Skyrim though I needed to wait 3 months until Bethesda finally released a patch so I could finish my platinum.

I'm heavily into RPGs but the ones released on PS3 are mostly lackluster and crappy (but I haven't played them all yet).

What more to say? I don't know but if you find any spelling errors or grammar faults: Keep 'em. :P

Regards B)

Edited by ShinjiTao

Welcome! :]

175 games is a hell of a lot for someone who calls the PS3 their last console, haha.

I only own about 30 of them. A friend of mine spend millions for download games which we shared.

Ah, so you like Skyrim. Me too. Might I ask, what bug was stopping you from getting what trophy?

Sheesh. IIRC I was on a quest where I had to talk to some female character in Riften which didn't respond. Don't know the English names. I also couldn't get the bounty trophy because I wasn't able to get rid of the huge amount of bounty in Markarth. The guards started attacking on sight and the dialogues kept repeating all over again. No chance of going to jail. I'm sure there were more bugs but this were the two most annoying ones.

I only own about 30 of them. A friend of mine spend millions for download games which we shared.

Sheesh. IIRC I was on a quest where I had to talk to some female character in Riften which didn't respond. Don't know the English names. I also couldn't get the bounty trophy because I wasn't able to get rid of the huge amount of bounty in Markarth. The guards started attacking on sight and the dialogues kept repeating all over again. No chance of going to jail. I'm sure there were more bugs but this were the two most annoying ones.

B) Well you got the plat, I got the plat, we could be, like, interntional dovahkiin platinum brothers! :lol: Welcome to PSNP! :highfive:
  • Like 1