EU Sale

Satoshi Ookami

Just Got Digimon for 20 € this time i couldn't escape from it even because the other 2 games i'm really interested in are SK: EV But i still have SV and Bon appetit to do so it can wait and Corpse party which i can find at the same price Retail so nope :P

• Like 1

I think i'll pass on these . Corpse Party Blood Drive is only 19,99 but i can wait for a better deal in the future since i have yet to play the first 2 PSP games . SAO HF seems like a very good deal but i'm not gonna jump to it cause i don't have the time to play . I 'm actually waiting for sales for Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Eiyuu Senki World Conquest , those two are my top priority to get on PS right now .

I think i'll pass on these . Corpse Party Blood Drive is only 19,99 but i can wait for a better deal in the future since i have yet to play the first 2 PSP games . SAO HF seems like a very good deal but i'm not gonna jump to it cause i don't have the time to play . I 'm actually waiting for sales for Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Eiyuu Senki World Conquest , those two are my top priority to get on PS right now .

I agree with Eiyuu Senki but for that price, you NEED to grab SAO =D

Just Got Digimon for 20 € this time i couldn't escape from it even because the other 2 games i'm really interested in are SK: EV But i still have SV and Bon appetit to do so it can wait and Corpse party which i can find at the same price Retail so nope :P

And this guy couldn't pre-order chibi FF :awesome:

I grabbed Diigmon Cyber Sleuth on a previous sale for 20 € also and was really great and had a blast and thought was more engaging than the Pokémon games with a interesting concept and story . You want be dissapointed , totally worth . I have more than 170 hours on it and i'm still trying to plat .

I agree with Eiyuu Senki but for that price, you NEED to grab SAO =D

You really think so ? The HF follows the plot of 1st season right ? It's only about the SAO MMO to ascend the 100 floors ?

It's a non-canon story happening after Floor 75 (episode 14) where... yea, you ascend the remaining floors =D

Pretty much what if

nothing happened after Kirito defeated Heathcliff

I suppose it's going to be very time-consuming and hard plat to achieve , not really planning on platting it by the 1st impressions Edited by Jiaho24

I 'm actually waiting for sales for Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Eiyuu Senki World Conquest , those two are my top priority to get on PS right now .

Met too :D.

I have more than 170 hours on it and i'm still trying to plat .

I suppose it's going to be very time-consuming and hard plat to achieve , not really planning on platting it by the 1st impressions

SAO HF can be platted around 130 hours. It's not hard, just time-consuming.

• Like 1

CHibi FF Costs 45 € to get 25 More now it's almost 7 weeks for me now and honestly Digimon is My Favourite Shonen anime after OP So i wanted this game since it was out :P Chibi FF i'm not waiting it so much, i'm just pissed of for the stupid Japanese DLC i could get like that or i wouldn't even worry about it.

I grabbed Diigmon Cyber Sleuth on a previous sale for 20 € also and was really great and had a blast and thought was more engaging than the Pokémon games with a interesting concept and story . You want be dissapointed , totally worth . I have more than 170 hours on it and i'm still trying to plat .

I hope you are meaning Won't xD

Wow hopefully i will take 70 Less to get it or so because ok i love Rpgs and Digimon but i still have sooo many games to do :P

Well compared it to pokèmon is not totally right becaus ein pokèmon the story i just going around getting 8 medals defeating the League in the end emanwhile fighting the Regional Team and saving the legendaries Every time :P Digimon world was more likè pokèmon.

• Like 1

CHibi FF Costs 45 € to get 25 More now it's almost 7 weeks for me now and honestly Digimon is My Favourite Shonen anime after OP So i wanted this game since it was out :P Chibi FF i'm not waiting it so much, i'm just pissed of for the stupid Japanese DLC i could get like that or i wouldn't even worry about it.

I hope you are meaning Won't xD

Wow hopefully i will take 70 Less to get it or so because ok i love Rpgs and Digimon but i still have sooo many games to do :P

Well compared it to pokèmon is not totally right becaus ein pokèmon the story i just going around getting 8 medals defeating the League in the end emanwhile fighting the Regional Team and saving the legendaries Every time :P Digimon world was more likè pokèmon.

You won't be dissapointed , that's exactly what i meant to say , you're absolutely right :D

• Like 1