Why arent the dlc trophies on here yet?

There's been an increase in these type of threads recently and it's rather annoying. Please calm down and be patient, Sly and everybody else are working really hard on this site and they can't offer everything to everybody on a silver platter. Plus, PSNP is not the only site where you can check trophies. If they're not anywhere else then you need to chill and wait. Might sound rude, but all you need to do is wait, literally. 

• Like 1

They popped on my ps4 a couple days ago but some of them are hidden so i went to look on here but they havent showed up yet. Any reason? 

PS4 firmware update 4.00 now allows you to SEE hidden trophies. Just click on the trophy you want to reveal and click "show details" or something like that. I believe it's square button.

There's been an increase in these type of threads recently and it's rather annoying. Please calm down and be patient, Sly and everybody else are working really hard on this site and they can't offer everything to everybody on a silver platter. Plus, PSNP is not the only site where you can check trophies. If they're not anywhere else then you need to chill and wait. Might sound rude, but all you need to do is wait, literally.

I think you don't understand the OP's question :P.

PS4 firmware update 4.00 now allows you to SEE hidden trophies. Just click on the trophy you want to reveal and click "show details" or something like that. I believe it's square button.

Yup, I can confirm this is correct :).