Safe Driver

Okay, this is probably gonna annoy me in the end, but which is the best vehicle to use? And the best route to take?

I mean vehicle wise, it's not good to have a real fast vehicle right? Perhaps some sort of cop car, sirens blaring?  And as for the route, I imagine one of the highways would be best? So that way, one does not go into town near the end where it's all cramped?

Just trying to figure out how to go about this.  I mean I still have other stuff to do in the game, but still would like to get this out of the way... do not want it to end up being the last trophy for the platinum xD

Okay, this is probably gonna annoy me in the end, but which is the best vehicle to use? And the best route to take?

I mean vehicle wise, it's not good to have a real fast vehicle right? Perhaps some sort of cop car, sirens blaring?  And as for the route, I imagine one of the highways would be best? So that way, one does not go into town near the end where it's all cramped?

Just trying to figure out how to go about this.  I mean I still have other stuff to do in the game, but still would like to get this out of the way... do not want it to end up being the last trophy for the platinum xD

Remember that story mission where you have to pick up the wedding dress for Peggy? There's a roundabout there with absolutely no traffic, just drive in circles there for 2 minutes with any vehicle and you'll pop it very easily. If you can't remember the location, replay the main mission to find it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

As Spastic said getting a minivan would be ideal since in it "top speed" it's still pretty easy manuverable. The highway is the best option, try going from Central all the way to Kennedy Town

Yeah, got a minivan in the end.  I used the roundabout method, which worked... got the trophy, then went for a drive in the minivan... and somehow, ended up getting 4 minutes of clean driving with it >.>

But hey, at least I've finally gotten it out of the way.  The platinum for this game shall be mine! :D