Worth get now ?

Natsuu24

It is supposed to be an online game that you race with others and l don't think its online community is that popular now.
I tried the game on launch and it had really really LIKE REALLY bad driving mechanics ( if you played Watch_dogs you know what l mean ) l don't know if it was made any better though.
Your choice if it is worth or not but l wouldn't.

I tried it at a friend's house closely after release. The most important part of a driving game are the controls.. and they were just awful, worse than Driveclub. I'm a little biased since Rocket League but this was really the worst I've experienced. They may have patched that, I don't know.. I'd still give it a pass. 

This game is on sale for 12,49€ Worth get it ?? with recently patchs and etc, it is good ??

(i.m just little worried about the possibility this game being in next free plus game :/)

I would recommend it. I highly enjoyed it, put a ton of hours into it and it's easier than a racing sim. There is an online aspect to it, but it is not MP-driven. There are more than 50 story missions that can be done co-op, but most people do solo. Of course, there is a lobby for online MP racing, but its not tough to find a race. Basically, you can play the whole thing solo and have fun, or be in a crew with other people and have fun. Your choice.

My negatives are there are a couple trophy glitches STILL not fixed. But looking at your profile, it doesn't look like you are a completionist so that should be no problem. The rest of the game plays fine, no lag times and the game is beautiful. If only the real America all looked that pretty :)

Also, you need to be online at all times to play the game. Your game save is on the Ubi servers, not your PS4, so it won't load if you're offline.

Finally, there's a new edition coming out this winter, I believe named Calling All Cops, or something similar. That might be why the regular version is on sale. I have the Wild Run edition, but frankly, I rarely played that aspect. But if you are really into drag racers and monster trucks, then you might want to buy the Wild Run version.

It is supposed to be an online game that you race with others and l don't think its online community is that popular now.

I tried the game on launch and it had really really LIKE REALLY bad driving mechanics ( if you played Watch_dogs you know what l mean ) l don't know if it was made any better though.

Your choice if it is worth or not but l wouldn't.

Ive played both games. The driving mechanics of The Crew and Watch Dogs aren't even close. Other than being from Ubisoft, there's no similarities.

• Like 1

I got it for free off of Ubisoft's Uplay app for PC. It's.... okay. It's not horrible but it's not great. The driving mechanics do kinda suck though.

Thanks for your opinion :D I think this game gives 50/50, so much different opinions :D Now, i dont know if i wait for next wednesday (for know the plus games) or just buy it now :/

I really hate/love the game. A few missions are awful, always on sucks, if you just want to go for some tests and some trophies are f**king glitched for centuries, BUT i already spend 100+ hours and most of the time i really enjoyed the game. I bought it a few month ago, after the shitty controls were patched and the first addon released, so no clue how bad anything was during release, but at the moment, I really recommend the game especially due to the lack of good arcade games on PS4.

The Crew is so broken it's really fun. Example, was being chased by the police and for some reason I managed to escape because I was flung sideways through the air about 200 metres. Something good happens every time I play. Just don't expect to take it seriously and you'll enjoy it.