Fixes for the Guide System.

Manuelito

Hmm, I whipped up touchpad left, touchpad, and touchpad right. Hopefully they look alright :P

8Wxgpq5.png oVrw5NS.png m4DHfag.png

Edit: Just made Options and Share

az3hyrW.png esjSEt5.png

Edit 2: Now PS Button (Wait, I forgot a button like this was already in the forums, just not in guides! I'll keep it here anyway, lol)

iJ19kEm.png

Edit 3: Here's some Vita ones:

kNAnkXR.png WFBa6os.png

If anyone thinks they can make better images, go for it! It looks like the height of buttons should be 20 pixels max, width up to ~30

Now how about icons for the vita front and back screens :P

(and the mango'd icon is definitely necessary UKtV8oW.png)

• Like 3

A few more additions for the buttons. I've seen a few of these around on other site's guides and always wondered why they were missing here when writing guides.

• Move button
  • T
  • Move controller
  • sixaxis?

Also I'd like to see added different versions with arrows showing a direction to point

• Left stick UP
  • Left stick LEFT
  • Left stick RIGHT
  • Left stick DOWN
  • Right stick UP
  • Right stick LEFT
  • Right stick RIGHT
  • Right stick DOWN
  • Move controller - point up
  • Move controller - point down
  • Move controller - point/tilt left
  • Move controller - point/tilt right
  • Like 1

Also I'd like to see added different versions with arrows showing a direction to point

• Left stick UP
  • Left stick LEFT
  • Left stick RIGHT
  • Left stick DOWN
  • Right stick UP
  • Right stick LEFT
  • Right stick RIGHT
  • Right stick DOWN

For goodness sake, why? O.O

For goodness sake, why? O.O

Instead of reading "left stick left" then up etc. in a walkthrough, it catches my eyes easier to see an arrow especially when following a step-by-step guide. I came across this idea while doing the walkthrough for Minimalist trophy in The Unfinished Swan - which requires a lot of precise movements with both sticks.

Edit: put in link to wrong guide. Need to have a way to separate published guides from unpublished guides in the "My guides" menu.

Edited by CypherNova139

Instead of reading "left stick left" then up etc. in a walkthrough, it catches my eyes easier to see an arrow especially when following a step-by-step guide. I came across this idea while doing the walkthrough for Minimalist trophy in The Unfinished Swan - which requires a lot of precise movements with both sticks.

Edit: put in link to wrong guide. Need to have a way to separate published guides from unpublished guides in the "My guides" menu.

I agree. I'll add it to the main post once I get PC back

A few more additions for the buttons. I've seen a few of these around on other site's guides and always wondered why they were missing here when writing guides.

• Move button
  • T
  • Move controller
  • sixaxis?

• Left stick UP
  • Left stick LEFT
  • Left stick RIGHT
  • Left stick DOWN
  • Right stick UP
  • Right stick LEFT
  • Right stick RIGHT
  • Right stick DOWN

Sixaxis seems pointless, because the controller image would be really small, same with the move controller. Can't you just use the Left/Right stick icon and write the directions and write the move/sixaxis movements :dunno:. I don't think lots of guides even have written movements for the move and sixaxis controls.

Sixaxis seems pointless, because the controller image would be really small, same with the move controller. Can't you just use the Left/Right stick icon and write the directions and write the move/sixaxis movements :dunno:. I don't think lots of guides even have written movements for the move and sixaxis controls.

It would be nice to just have an image of the controller, I agree it would be small though. For that trophy guide I linked earlier I did write " :l3: left" (And why does the forums not have the L and R stick icons?), but I'd prefer the arrow version.