Different Coloured text on profiles?

I've recently been browsing other member's profiles (like everyone on here does) and noticed that many of you have different coloured text in the list of games you've played.

For the record, the text on my profile is blue

Does anyone know how I can change the colour of the text on my profile or is it something I can't change?

Just curious really, not bothered if I can't change it, this is merely a question!  B)

Thanks 

Edited by LemonSack225

I've recently been browsing other member's profiles (like everyone on here does) and noticed that many of you have different coloured text in the list of games you've played

Does anyone know how I can change the colour of the text on my profile or is it something I can't change?

Just curious really, not bothered if I can't change it, this is merely a question!  B)

Thanks 

If you're talking about the text colour here, it's tied to the colour you use for the PSN profile. If you change the background colour there, the text here will change too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Interesting, I thought it was always necessary to get a trophy and update it.

Yeah. I've been able to update the color, the about me, and the avatar without earning another trophy. It seems like only changes related to the trophy list, like hiding/unhiding a game or adding a 0% list, require another tropey to be earned.
  • Like 1

Yeah. I've been able to update the color, the about me, and the avatar without earning another trophy. It seems like only changes related to the trophy list, like hiding/unhiding a game or adding a 0% list, require another tropey to be earned.

Definitely. Because the same goes for avatar change as I already have new avatars on my both alts despite not earning any trophy.