Food challenge.

er_campanario

Another challenge described in riddles... it seems every week we'll have a "guessing game" challenge worth 5000 FM... are these ones challenges for real? Why Capcom does not put something like win 50 ranked matches or something like that? . They just put stupid challenges like "play training mode" for 500 FM... 

Wouldn't this be better?

- Win 50 ranked matches : 5000 FM

- Win 150 ranked matches: 10000 FM

- Play training mode for 1 hour: 750 FM

- Play 50 casual matches: 1500 FM

A long week, (probably not that long) to fulfill all the requirements.

Back to the topic... any hint of what the "food challenge" refers to? . 

Edited by er_campanario

Campa, stop complaining about FM issues, It gets really annoying.

Man please for the love of god. These are not challenges... 

Do Rashid's first story mission, the one against Birdie.

Why complain about the difficulty of the missions? It's easy money.

Thank you very much man. Well I complain because I consider that 7000 FM per week is not a good thing. I rather have hard challenges and difficult to complete but get around 25.000 FM per week. Then when Season 2 starts, they could put DLC trophies with the new characters so the trophy hunters will still come back to the game. They are just lazy. 

EDIT: did it and nothing . No reward. 

Edited by er_campanario

Man please for the love of god. These are not challenges... 

Please, don't act like you are that good, to say that you need "challenges". You are still on bronze rank and from 300 matches you only win 50. That is also not a challenge. I'm not myself that good in SFV, but I don't complain about FM everytime and act like "I NEED FM FAST, BECAUSE DUUUH? MAYBE THEY CLOSE THE SERVERS". Just stop those hypocrite bullshits.

• Like 1

Thank you very much man. Well I complain because I consider that 7000 FM per week is not a good thing. I rather have hard challenges and difficult to complete but get around 25.000 FM per week. Then when Season 2 starts, they could put DLC trophies with the new characters so the trophy hunters will still come back to the game. They are just lazy. 

EDIT: did it and nothing . No reward. 

Thing is, i didn't get the FM notification until after the battle so i didn't know if i got it for completing the mission or using the stage transition. Anyways, glad you found the real answer.

Please, don't act like you are that good, to say that you need "challenges". You are still on bronze rank and from 300 matches you only win 50. That is also not a challenge. I'm not myself that good in SFV, but I don't complain about FM everytime and act like "I NEED FM FAST, BECAUSE DUUUH? MAYBE THEY CLOSE THE SERVERS". Just stop those hypocrite bullshits.

What I say is... I do not like how Capcom released the game. That's all. What I say is... if you are making weekly challenges do not make them to take only 30 minutes to complete every single one... what I say is they could support the game with Season 2 trophies and what I say is that the challenges should mean challenges and if you cant complete them for any reason, there will be others different the next week. 

I am not in a hurry to get the platinum, I am just annoyed in the way they are releasing the targets. 

And ultimately, about the skill, not a big deal. Usually I do not like fighters to compete in online, just to have fun, but in shooter terms I was in the best Resistance Spanish clan and we won some tournaments and prices. 

Do not forget to use my info to complete this target ;)

I have 880K and I have considered that idea. But when you lose in the final stage because the game gives you a low health healer you just want to throw the console and the controller through the window. Maybe I'll try it again sometime. 

Edited by er_campanario

What I say is... I do not like how Capcom released the game. That's all. What I say is... if you are making weekly challenges do not make them to take only 30 minutes to complete every single one... what I say is they could support the game with Season 2 trophies and what I say is that the challenges should mean challenges and if you cant complete them for any reason, there will be others different the next week. 

I am not in a hurry to get the platinum, I am just annoyed in the way they are releasing the targets. 

And ultimately, about the skill, not a big deal. Usually I do not like fighters to compete in online, just to have fun, but in shooter terms I was in the best Resistance Spanish clan and we won some tournaments and prices. 

Do not forget to use my info to complete this target ;)

I have 880K and I have considered that idea. But when you lose in the final stage because the game gives you a low health healer you just want to throw the console and the controller through the window. Maybe I'll try it again sometime. 

" I am not in a hurry to get the platinum " *plays boring survival everytime*

about the skill, not a big deal. Usually I do not like fighters to compete in online " *want some "challenges" on online-based things*

Yeah sry Campa, but this shit what i mentioned now, gets really annoying, you know?

Just do it like your buddy DDase, I don't even care anymore if you do this. Just stop those hypocrites posts.

Edited by DevilVergilXT
  • Like 1

If you're not in a hurry, then why are you complaining about the free fight money?  If you have 880K, you would spend maybe two hours max to get the other 120K you need for the trophy.  Why make x-amount of wins in ranked matches, when folks aren't even good enough to win that many?  You're complaining about 5-6K, when it literally takes a few minutes to get those challenges.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 2

If you're not in a hurry, then why are you complaining about the free fight money?  If you have 880K, you would spend maybe two hours max to get the other 120K you need for the trophy.  Why make x-amount of wins in ranked matches, when folks aren't even good enough to win that many?  You're complaining about 5-6K, when it literally takes a few minutes to get those challenges.

I just hate to complete these targets, because that's the word, not challenges, in a few minutes and then wait a whole week to get more. I rather work on these target all the entire week and get more FM in exchange. More fun. 

Be happy that things are easier now. Otherwise if it would be different or still the same... complainment would be still real. Just deal with the things how they are designed. The SFV Survival hype seems to be dead now. So yeah.

You are right. Now Survival mode is broken. First, the bug and now you receive low health and medium health A LOT more than before, basically because of the costumes are out there to be bought with Fight Money and also Weekly (not daily) targets appeared.

Capcom does not want the people complete survival and also challenges because out of trophy perspective, the more FM you have, the less you'll go to PS Store and buy the rest of the things they'll be releasing with real money.

120 K / 7K =  17 weekly challenge events. 17 weeks. More than 4 months to get 100%. LMAO. 

At least put DLC trophies with Season 2 Capcom xDDDDD. 

I just hate to complete these targets, because that's the word, not challenges, in a few minutes and then wait a whole week to get more. I rather work on these target all the entire week and get more FM in exchange. More fun. 

Playing ranked matches isn't fun.  Online for fighting games sucks.  Game developers don't care for trophy hunters.  Trophy hunters are literally less than 1% of folks.  So, they're not going to cater to them.  Folks are already turned off because of the mess ups on the game.  So, these ways of making quick fight money is a small step in the right direction.

Edited by grimydawg

Playing ranked matches isn't fun.  Online for fighting games sucks.  Game developers don't care for trophy hunters.  Trophy hunters are literally less than 1% of folks.  So, they're not going to cater to them.  Folks are already turned off because of the mess ups on the game.  So, these ways of making quick fight money is a small step in the right direction.

Well, it is only fun if you don't care about LP or leagues of course. If not, you'll rage so much because this game 90% of the times just rewards defensive players and jump is like death.  About the trophy hunters statement, completely right. That was my explanation about survival. Tried to times and I failed on stage 44 cause I got 4 low health in a row in BOTH attempts... just epic lol. 

Maybe is the right direction because people complain too much about the effort you need to do to get FM , so they put those jokes targets... yep. 

I am so dissapointed with this game that I think I'll never play again Street Fighter. 

Well, it is only fun if you don't care about LP or leagues of course. If not, you'll rage so much because this game 90% of the times just rewards defensive players and jump is like death.  About the trophy hunters statement, completely right. That was my explanation about survival. Tried to times and I failed on stage 44 cause I got 4 low health in a row in BOTH attempts... just epic lol. 

Maybe is the right direction because people complain too much about the effort you need to do to get FM , so they put those jokes targets... yep. 

I am so dissapointed with this game that I think I'll never play again Street Fighter. 

Campa, you don't give a single fuck about having fun in SFV, if you have the Platinum Trophy, you won't play this game again until new trophys coming out. You maybe don't care about LP, but you won't play this much Ranked, if you didn't get any FM. You just agree everytime with other people statement, but in the end you exactly doing the opposite. If you are so dissaponted about SFV ( which I understand why, but can't understand those hypocrites posts ), then do all us a favor and then don't play SFV. Use the shitty Proxy Method Like DDase does or whatever and don't play any SF again.

And about "More than 4 months to get 100%". Whats in 4 month? Server getting closed? Is it that hard to wait? No other things to do or play another game? Do what you want, but stop those shitty posts.

Edited by DevilVergilXT
  • Like 1

Campa, you don't give a single fuck about having fun in SFV, if you have the Platinum Trophy, you won't play this game again until new trophys coming out. You maybe don't care about LP, but you won't play this much Ranked, if you didn't get any FM. You just agree everytime with other people statement, but in the end you exactly doing the opposite. If you are so dissaponted about SFV ( which I understand why, but can't understand those hypocrites posts ), then do all us a favor and then don't play SFV. Use the shitty Proxy Method Like DDase does or whatever and don't play any SF again.

And about "More than 4 months to get 100%". Whats in 4 month? Server getting closed? Is it that hard to wait? No other things to do or play another game? Do what you want, but stop those shitty posts.

I am not posting shit, I am just saying the game is bad designed and I never inititated an argument with you, but you attack me everytime. Of course I wouldn't be playing ranked without geting FM, 

It's perfectly logical xD. Hypocrite would be to say I am delighted with this game and is the best thing ever lol. 

4 months to get 126 K is a joke, that's what I am saying. 

Edited by er_campanario

You don't even know how to play Street Fighter V.  That's clear.  Sure, survival is a pain, but all you have to do is exploit the AI.  That's like any other fighter.  The game doesn't reward defensive play at all.  It's more offensive heavy (grey health on block hard attacks etc).  And yes, don't jump in SF.  In fact, you don't do that in a fighting game period, unless you get a good solid read.  It seems you lack basic fundamentals.

• Like 1

I personally do not mind the difficulty of these challenges, I am really good at SFV, but I am pooped of the game atm, but still want FM so this is a good on and for SFV for me right now. It may take some time for me to get the remaining FM I need which is less than 100k, but that's ok. But I dnt want someone complaining and getting us stuck with something like win 150 Ranked matches. Even though I have won over 85% of my matches in ranked, that is beyond unenjoyable and tedious. Also, the riddle was really easy this time, I had the challenge done in the first 5 minutes it was out lol xD