Enjoyable Crappy Multiplayer

CrimsonFalzar

Batman origins only because I was surprisingly good at it otherwise I hate MP with a passion especially with its crappy servers. One trick to all Playing it know: choose shotgun.. It's seriously broken.

Bioshock 2 was awesome but I sucked at it and it doesn't help I kept dying by those who were pros at using crossbows and electricity.

Max Payne 3 is soo damn good but once again it is hindered by my lack of MP experience so I suck. The sawn off shotgun is broken in this game.

Uncharteds were alright but still fun.

Very true about the shotgun. I love The Last Of Us multiplayer but all everybody uses these days are shortys and the pathetically OP tactical shotgun. Then theres the cheap as fuck covert that everyone uses these days, they should of never patched that in.

• Like 1

Mass Effect 3

This all day. A very simple multiplayer extension that took HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF MY LIFE. Back on 360, high N7 rating (rank ~#5000), challenge points (rank ~#3000), all banners unlocked (Solo on Platinum), all characters + customizations, all weapons/weapon mods, all gear, hundreds of all consumables... I may need to go play a few games right now.

Also, have to say it's not a "crappy"  multiplayer; it's just very polished and simple and I did not think it would be so addicting. Not even close. It's deep enough with strategy, combos, juggling enemies, and movement and remains accessible to anyone. Great idea and awesome execution, Bioware :D

Very true about the shotgun. I love The Last Of Us multiplayer but all everybody uses these days are shortys and the pathetically OP tactical shotgun. Then theres the cheap as fuck covert that everyone uses these days, they should of never patched that in.

oh yea you bet. Lol I'm both a victim and a suspect of using shotguns especially in Batman origins. You have to fight fire with fire to win!

As for max Payne 3, it is beyond broken. You'd freakin empty half a clip on a dude while he's sprinting towards you then bam, install kill. Doesn't help that you can dual wield the shotguns once you level them up O.O.

Same for mw2 akimbo shotguns. You get the idea ;).

• Like 1