Enjoyable Crappy Multiplayer

CrimsonFalzar

Battlefield: Hardline. The multiplayer is still a blast to play but is definitely a big step down from the previous Battlefield multiplayer experiences. I wouldn't call it crappy, but just a whole lot worse than the Battlefield standard. I still enjoyed it though and I still play it sometimes.

I mean call of duty is ok but I'm talking about other games besides mainstream games 

You need to be more specific then in your first post.

Since you mentioned that, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale was another go to multiplayer game where the servers would occasionally crash, muting people never worked, ranked battles necessarily weren't explained well(imo) .. but it was still pretty fun wrecking people with Sly's level 1 attack and hearing people bitch about it lolz.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

Since when words enjoyable and multiplayer were usable in the same sentence?

xD

For me they were usable in the same sentence as soon as I experienced and liked Battlefield multiplayer a lot :P

Also I enjoyed Test Drive Unlimited 2, The Last of Us or Dead or Alive 5 MP modes

Edited by Hifumi Takimoto

Batman origins only because I was surprisingly good at it otherwise I hate MP with a passion especially with its crappy servers. One trick to all Playing it know: choose shotgun.. It's seriously broken.

Bioshock 2 was awesome but I sucked at it and it doesn't help I kept dying by those who were pros at using crossbows and electricity.

Max Payne 3 is soo damn good but once again it is hindered by my lack of MP experience so I suck. The sawn off shotgun is broken in this game.

Uncharteds were alright but still fun.

I'm always late to the party with MP, seeing as I just started The Last of Us (PS3) last week and Bioshock 2 a couple weeks ago. I get my ass handed to me but it's still fun playing them.

I guess lots of people hated the Tomb Raider 2013 multiplayer. I thought it was fun. I actually like it more than any of the Uncharted multiplayer modes.

I thought this was widely considered as a good multiplayer? Either way, I enjoyed it too.

The loading times, disconnects, crashes and multiple other issues it has can put it up there as a crappy multiplayer

Boosting Tomb Raider(PS4) and Bound in Blood were laugh riots. I don't play much multiplayer, though, unless it's like that. I earn all trophies(or as many as I can), and move on to the next game. Most of the time, I don't enjoy it much, because I'm getting my ass kicked and playing with micless strangers.  :dunno:

Just about any shooter with co-op...gta iv, gta v, rdr, uncharted, sniper series, far cry, etc...with friends and mics just about any game becomes enjoyable...oops, just noticed the 'crappy'...in that case, dead Island, dead rising, naughty bear, far cry again, burnout paradise, mgs peace walker, nothing like holding onto your homie's uniform...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1