The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

I was pretty surprised they gave Riko 'being simple' complex... it definitely did not seem that way in the anime =D

I kinda get sad every time I remembered that Muse ended. It is a horrible feeling especially right now since I am buying a lot Muse merchandise at the moment. I wish I could have been in person during the Final Live.

Never ending Love Live, Long Live Muse.

uedfhjfh_zpsj2pzs6a2.jpg

I kinda get sad every time I remembered that Muse ended. It is a horrible feeling especially right now since I am buying a lot Muse merchandise at the moment. I wish I could have been in person during the Final Live.

Never ending Love Live, Long Live Muse.

uedfhjfh_zpsj2pzs6a2.jpg

Well, in Japan, muse will never stop =D

Back on thread, FCed both Master songs and... now I'm kinda conflicted, sure, it's nice having them SSed but now I won't get the optimal LP/score for Reward Box :D

Well, in Japan, muse will never stop =D

Back on thread, FCed both Master songs and... now I'm kinda conflicted, sure, it's nice having them SSed but now I won't get the optimal LP/score for Reward Box :D

That reminds me, I have to knock out all the songs in the Aqours section before I start Full combo all the songs. Also I think it is time I sacrifices some certain SRs for Blue Tickets. Hopefully I can get a 5th UR and hopefully it is a Cool Attribute one because if it isn't then I am fucked if we ever get another Score Match since my other teams now have 2 URs each.

That reminds me, I have to knock out all the songs in the Aqours section before I start Full combo all the songs. Also I think it is time I sacrifices some certain SRs for Blue Tickets. Hopefully I can get a 5th UR and hopefully it is a Cool Attribute one because if it isn't then I am fucked if we ever get another Score Match since my other teams now have 2 URs each.

Why weren't you burning them before? :D

Also, don't burn idolized SRs since you probably get only one sticker :/

That's cool =D I heard JP server is even more competitive than the global so... I get why you are more active there =D

Yeah specially MedFest and ChallengeFest the tier cutoffs are crazy. Now there's also a new ranking introduced last event which rewards seals and right now I have trouble getting into tier 1 since I don't have a good Aqours team as of yet.

For µ's events I think I won't have any trouble getting into tier 1 for the score rankings because I was pretty safe last event but for Aqours events, tier 2 would be the best thing I can do

edit: I am very used to using the Japanese terms sorry but anyway seal = sticker

re2QhHxl.jpg

Edited by RaveNScythE18

I am contemplating sacrifice my unidolized SR Honoka to my Idolized SR Honoka to improve her skill but I love how Honoka looks in that card. She is so adorable that I just want to hug her so very much. Also if I do decide to sacrifice her, I don't know if I should practice her to improve skill or special practice her to unlock a skill slot.

UnIdolized SR Cool Honoka: 

8gu6t_zpsxt0ho3mz.png

Idolized SR Cool Honoka:

jnoj_zpstlkqxh0a.png

I am contemplating sacrifice my unidolized SR Honoka to my Idolized SR Honoka to improve her skill but I love how Honoka looks in that card. She is so adorable that I just want to hug her so very much. Also if I do decide to sacrifice her, I don't know if I should practice her to improve skill or special practice her to unlock a skill slot.

8gu6t_zpsxt0ho3mz.png

Idolized SR Cool Honoka:

jnoj_zpstlkqxh0a.png

Since you already have 3 skill slots on her, you should use the unidolized to upgrade the skill.

Since it's a Perfect Locker, you won't be needing 4 skill slots since 4 slot skills are for Healers. 

3 slots are sufficient for the best parameter upgrade skills.

Another reason is that you can unlock the skill slot whenever you need with whatever SR you have, skill upgrade can only be done with the same one.

Since you already have 3 skill slots on her, you should use the unidolized to upgrade the skill.

Since it's a Perfect Locker, you won't be needing 4 skill slots since 4 slot skills are for Healers. 

3 slots are sufficient for the best parameter upgrade skills.

Another reason is that you can unlock the skill slot whenever you need with whatever SR you have, skill upgrade can only be done with the same one.

I didn't know that about Perfect Locks that you only need three to function, but I love her so very much. Maybe I can sacrifice one of the Purple Alpacas instead. 

Anyways this brings up a question to all of you, who is your most beloved Idol Member Card that you currently own in Love Live from both the English and Japanese Version. For me it has to be this Idolized Cool SR Honoka that I just showed since I love Honoka and this was my first Idolized form of her and I wanted her so badly that I ended up in 211 rank in the Event because I was afraid of people pushing me back to 5000 rank.

jnoj_zpstlkqxh0a.png

I didn't know that about Perfect Locks that you only need three to function, 

Not that way =D

I meant there is no specific Perfect Locker skill like the Heal (at least I haven't found any) and the largest skill (Cross) occupies only 3 slots =)

but I love her so very much. Maybe I can sacrifice one of the Purple Alpacas instead. 

Screw love, think about stats :awesome:

Anyways this brings up a question to all of you, who is your most beloved Idol Member Card that you currently own in Love Live from both the English and Japanese Version

While I do have 4 Idolized Umis, I'll be pragmatic.=D

815Rin.png

If I by some miracle get an UR sticker, she will be the first idolized UR =D

I do have a special card that I would never burn

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SatoshiOokami/posts/RwBv2e5Caxd

But... she's no UR so... she's can be the best =D

• Like 1

Anyways this brings up a question to all of you, who is your most beloved Idol Member Card that you currently own in Love Live from both the English and Japanese Version

Circus Maki. Healer yeah really useless skill but not that I care anyway since it is a card of my favorite girl

68LubMdl.jpg

8gu6t_zpsxt0ho3mz.png

Idolized SR Cool Honoka:

jnoj_zpstlkqxh0a.png

Well you can practice the unidolized to the idolized one to raise the skill level, use the SR seal that you'll get to special practice the idolized one again to unlock the last skill slot. 

Plus if you want to view or use the unidolized form, you can switch back to that form anytime anyway if you press that Idolized button beside the locked button

Not that way =D

I meant there is no specific Perfect Locker skill like the Heal (at least I haven't found any) and the largest skill (Cross) occupies only 3 slots =)

Screw love, think about stats :awesome:

Actually there is a SIS for perfect lockers but it is useless anyway. Better use Veil, Aura or Cross SIS

9WNn4Vnl.jpg

Edited by RaveNScythE18
  • Like 1

Circus Maki. Healer yeah really useless skill but not that I care anyway since it is a card of my favorite girl

68LubMdl.jpg

Wow, she is even idolized. None of my URs are idolized at the moment. I have to admit that Maki maybe the prettiest of the Muse group though I personally still love Honoka a lot.

Well you can practice the unidolized to the idolized one to raise the skill level, use the SR seal that you'll get to special practice the idolized one again to unlock the last skill slot. 

Plus if you want to view or use the unidolized form, you can switch back to that form anytime anyway if you press that Idolized button beside the locked button

Thank you so very much, I am so happy you told me about this feature. I can finally see them again in their non idolized form since for some I love their previous design more. Like Nozomi looks more beautiful in her previous form while Maki looks cuter in her hoodie and skirt than her idolized rocker form and Kanan doesn't look as plain as in her idolized form.  Also I am happy that they still keep all their power. 

g3ef_zpsqqaziswc.png dhdfhd_zps1gyjcdqf.pngdhfdfh_zpsnrhibflm.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

Actually there is a SIS for perfect lockers but it is useless anyway. Better use Veil, Aura or Cross SIS

9WNn4Vnl.jpg

What does it do actually? 

If it's useless, it's better, I guess, but I do wonder what it does :)

Thank you so very much, I am so happy you told me about this feature. I can finally see them again in their non idolized form since for some I love their previous design more. Like Nozomi looks more beautiful in her previous form while Maki looks cuter in her hoodie and skirt than her idolized rocker form and Kanan doesn't look as plain as in her idolized form.  Also I am happy that they still keep all their power. 

g3ef_zpsqqaziswc.png dhdfhd_zps1gyjcdqf.pngdhfdfh_zpsnrhibflm.png

You could even see them in the album =D

And not like you can see them in the song play :D

Wow :o didn't know that there's a thread for this especially it's not really related to PS or whatsoever x3 But I'm glad to have found this *^* Hello to my fellow Love Livers out there x3 :lol: Love Maki and Nico btw :wub:  <3

Hello, I am glad to have another Love Live fan on here. There is three Love Live games made for the PSVita but I made this thread on the mobile section since the Love Live School Idol Festival is more well known than the PSVita ones.

What does it do actually? 

If it's useless, it's better, I guess, but I do wonder what it does :)

You could even see them in the album =D

And not like you can see them in the song play :D

Wait, I thought they stayed permanently on unidolized design form. Awww, I should have known it was to good to be true for them to be in their unidolized design and have their Idolized power.

Wait, I thought they stayed permanently on unidolized design form. Awww, I should have known it was to good to be true for them to be in their unidolized design and have their Idolized power.

No, no. Not that way =D

They stay in their unidolized form, it's just you don't see them in the song play because you did say you turned off stage gimmicks (like I did) :D

Well this is a suprised since I didn't see it on my What's New Feed until right now after the download update happened but as of right now in the English Version of Love Live School Idol Festival. The Token event begins once again and this time it is for a SR Smile Nico. This event came out, way sooner than I thought but at least it is just one idol being offered so less people going try hard on the event.

hsgddej_zpsctnwnr6m.png

Well this is a suprised since I didn't see it on my What's New Feed until right now after the download update happened but as of right now in the English Version of Love Live School Idol Festival. The Token event begins once again and this time it is for a SR Smile Nico. This event came out, way sooner than I thought but at least it is just one idol being offered so less people going try hard on the event.

hsgddej_zpsctnwnr6m.png

I was also surprised we got a new event despite not being informed beforehand.

But considering the update, it was obvious =D

I was also surprised we got a new event despite not being informed beforehand.

But considering the update, it was obvious =D

apparently they did tell us but it was buried with all the news about the 30 million playes worldwide celeberation and them trying to sell us the Players Pack for the occasion. Which leads me to this....

Also congratulations to Love Live School Idol Festival for hitting 30 million players worldwide. I love this game so very much and even though it replaced Muse with Aqours, I am still going to support it.

oejst902_zpsj4oefzfj.png

Hello, I am glad to have another Love Live fan on here. There is three Love Live games made for the PSVita but I made this thread on the mobile section since the Love Live School Idol Festival is more well known than the PSVita ones.

Yep I know about the 3 games, the Love Live! School Paradise. I would really love to have them but well, can't find it anywhere unless I go online shopping  -_- I would really love to play the Bibi unit since I'm a big fan of BiBi  :lol: I love all of BiBi's songs especially Natsu Owaranai de, Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan, and Cutie Panther  <3 and yep the app is a lot more popular than the games in the Vita but still I would love to play them whenever x3 

• Like 1

apparently they did tell us but it was buried with all the news about the 30 million playes worldwide celeberation and them trying to sell us the Players Pack for the occasion. Which leads me to this....

I said screw it and bought the pack to support the game :)

I haven't bought anything for like... 2 years so... why not? :D

Yep I know about the 3 games, the Love Live! School Paradise. I would really love to have them but well, can't find it anywhere unless I go online shopping  -_- I would really love to play the Bibi unit since I'm a big fan of BiBi  :lol: I love all of BiBi's songs especially Natsu Owaranai de, Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan, and Cutie Panther  <3 and yep the app is a lot more popular than the games in the Vita but still I would love to play them whenever x3 

Go for them ;)

Unless you cannot do online shopping for some reason?

• Like 1

I was able to find Love Live! School Paradise Team Bibi for 66 dollars on Amazon and apparently it comes with the Nendoroid-petit figures.