The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Wow guys, it does sound like spending Lovecas on events is really working, lol =D

I still prefer to get to Tier 3 simply by spending LPs :D

I remember getting to 1000 something in one of the first events, lost the Top tier in the last seconds of the event ./

Since the Honoka Event, I have always tried to achieve 2nd Tier. So I can get an Idolized SR and make my teams stronger. Though starting with this event, I am getting idolized SR in order to sacrifice them for SRs Stickers. Though this apply to only Aqours SRs, except Riko and Dia. They will be spared from the Genocide.

Since the Honoka Event, I have always tried to achieve 2nd Tier. So I can get an Idolized SR and make my teams stronger. Though starting with this event, I am getting idolized SR in order to sacrifice them for SRs Stickers. Though this apply to only Aqours SRs, except Riko and Dia. They will be spared from the Genocide.

If you're only going to get the event SRs to get rid of for stickers, you shouldn't bother idolizing them since you'll only get 1 SR Sticker instead of 2 and I don't think it's worth giving up an SR sticker for the 1 Love Gem you get from maxing their bond.

If you're only going to get the event SRs to get rid of for stickers, you shouldn't bother idolizing them since you'll only get 1 SR Sticker instead of 2 and I don't think it's worth giving up an SR sticker for the 1 Love Gem you get from maxing their bond.

Yeah, that was the plan until I sacrifice the idolized SR Ruby where I found out, it only gives out 1 SR sticker now. I remember when I sacrifice Idolized R members, they would give me two R stickers.

Also before I sacrifice any member, I always make sure to max bond with them and max level them.

Yeah, that was the plan until I sacrifice the idolized SR Ruby where I found out, it only gives out 1 SR sticker now. I remember when I sacrifice Idolized R members, they would give me two R stickers.

Also before I sacrifice any member, I always make sure to max bond with them and max level them.

They changed that in the 4.0 update to prevent people from idolizing a card with a sticker and then getting rid of it and getting 2 stickers, giving them an extra sticker every time someone would do that.

Edited by Mike13858

I definitely get this but... eventually, once you get more URs, idolized SRs are going to end up being useless =D

In the end, it does not matter whether you burn the tier reward SR or the one you get from guaranteed 11 draw, where you actually have chance to get the aforementioned UR and some N stickers =D

That's pretty much why I don't spend Loveca on events and instead leave them for scouting. 

Since the update with Goals, I'm pretty much on 50 between events so I always get one SR =D

I definitely get this but... eventually, once you get more URs, idolized SRs are going to end up being useless =D

In the end, it does not matter whether you burn the tier reward SR or the one you get from guaranteed 11 draw, where you actually have chance to get the aforementioned UR and some N stickers =D

That's pretty much why I don't spend Loveca on events and instead leave them for scouting. 

Since the update with Goals, I'm pretty much on 50 between events so I always get one SR =D

Yeah but I have rotten luck on Honor Scouting. So I just try to do blue tickets since I was able to get two URs from it. While Honor Scouting, I got only one but through a Solo Yolo.

Yeah but I have rotten luck on Honor Scouting. So I just try to do blue tickets since I was able to get two URs from it. While Honor Scouting, I got only one but through a Solo Yolo.

Ticket Scouting is good, but I'm on 2 fails in a row :/

And I'm a bit worried whether you can pull Umidah in the new version since the showcased girl is through partnering :/

I need to break to 10th UR... it's bothering me too much D:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Ticket Scouting is good, but I'm on 2 fails in a row :/

And I'm a bit worried whether you can pull Umidah in the new version since the showcased girl is through partnering :/

I need to break to 10th UR... it's bothering me too much D:

You're close to 10 URs? I only have 3 URs (not including promos)  :(

Also you only have 2 failures in a row, Well I have 8 failures in a row. I don't know what happened, my luck in Love Live turned horrible after so many successful Umidah Method.

You're close to 10 URs? I only have 3 URs (not including promos)  :(

Yup, I'm on 9 now.

Heck, my Cool team has more 5 URs which is more than half the team, lol =D

Since listing them all would be a pain, I made an SIT account =) http://schoolido.lu/user/SatoshiIOokami/

I only listed the URs, I may do all, but that sounds like a big pain, lol xD

He... I actually have all attributes Eli... why not.

Yup, I'm on 9 now.

Heck, my Cool team has more 5 URs which is more than half the team, lol =D

Since listing them all would be a pain, I made an SIT account =) http://schoolido.lu/user/SatoshiIOokami/

I only listed the URs, I may do all, but that sounds like a big pain, lol xD

He... I actually have all attributes Eli... why not.

you literally have the Cool UR Eli that I want extremely badly, even more than the Honoka UR. I feel so much pain, oh god is this Despair?

330Eli.png

But you have always been able to get 3 SRs since they introduced Duo Events.

Really? I thought they were only giving 2 so you could idolize them. (I never bothered looking so far on the prize pool xD)

In that case, I guess they are compensating for not giving them out together with the second SR as a rank reward.

Hahhahaa Ruby Useful

Tsukaerubiii? xD

Really? I thought they were only giving 2 so you could idolize them. (I never bothered looking so far on the prize pool xD)

In that case, I guess they are compensating for not giving them out together with the second SR as a rank reward

They give three so two can be idolized and the other one can be sacrifice to the idolized version, to raise the skill.

They give three so two can be idolized and the other one can be sacrifice to the idolized version, to raise the skill.

Sure, but I meant why they give as rewards :P

If there's one SR event, you get 3 SR all together so they gave 3 SRs Rubys to compensate for not giving her as tier reward :D

Here I was being comfortable and shit. Then I went from border of 2000s to 4000s rank. Now I am working on trying to stay in 3000s and then I see these people who are responsible for this. Damn you, stay down.

7nbfty_zps6unnox7p.png

Lulz :D

If there's one SR event, you get 3 SR all together so they gave 3 SRs Rubys to compensate for not giving her as tier reward :D

Actually they gave us 6 SRs. Three Ruby SRs  as the point reward and Three Dia SRs as the tier reward. Edited by TheVader66

Actually they gave us 6 SRs. Three Ruby SRs  as the point reward and Three Dia SRs as the tier reward.

Come on, we are not on same wavelength =D

Solo SR event = 3 SRs

Two SRs event = 3 SRs for each girl, since they did not give Ruby in tier rewards, they had to give 3 of her in the normal rewards =D 3SRs of Dia were because she was NOT in the normal rewards =D

They always have a rule to give 3 SRs so they do it like this when two girls are in one event.

Anyway, back to this.

to raise the skill.

Is it really that case now that skills are point dependent? 

Like, do you get 100 skill points if you burn the 3rd SR?

In any case... I wanted to break into 10th URs and needed the Smile Healer so...

I got one from 50 Loveca scouting  :awesome:

8A3vCIO.png

Though, you seemed to have obtained your own UR Honks xDDD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Now with the Aqours Event over. You can now do Honor Scouting to get Baseball Muse edition. Can you get the Baseball UR Maki?

b4b63_zpshzuzbyew.png

Also by the way, I got my two Dia. She looks so beautiful but sadly she has a score boost skill. I wished it was a Perfect Lock or Healer.

egvdyv5_zpspvgdf0mx.png4gffe_zpsxpczan43.png

Also FUCK YEAH!!! For some reason I had a gut feeling to do the honor scouting. Thank God that I did, I finally got my waifu Honoka as a UR.

ur%20honoka_zpsym3ocfs1.png

Though, you seemed to have obtained your own UR Honks xDDD

How did you find out that I got her.

Now with the Aqours Event over. You can now do Honor Scouting to get Baseball Muse edition. Can you get the Baseball UR Maki?

Well, I did :awesome:

Also... wtf? 1695 friend points? :DDDD

What were you doing? :D

Also by the way, I got my two Dia. She looks so beautiful but sadly she has a score boost skill. I wished it was a Perfect Lock or Healer.

egvdyv5_zpspvgdf0mx.png4gffe_zpsxpczan43.png

I used her on one song to get her goal and get her Pure R card (because lol, Dia is the only one I did not get any R card of, but got 2 SRs already, rofl :D) and then burn =D No reason to keep non-perfect locker =D

How did you find out that I got her.

Friend feed.

Now you have your top waifu and here I am, still waiting for Umi :/

Screw my UR distribution :/

Umi - 0

Kotori - 0

Rin - 1

Nico - 1

Maki - 1

Honks - 2

Pana - 0

Eli - 3!!!

Nozomi - 2

Screw the last two :D I want Umi :D

Didn't expect to find this kind of thread here xD So you guys only play on the EN/Global version?

Yup only global one.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami