The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Go for them ;)

Unless you cannot do online shopping for some reason?

Oh I don't do online shopping...never did unfortunately  :( I don't own a credit card or so, not wealthy either lol so it's a no can do.

I was able to find Love Live! School Paradise Team Bibi for 66 dollars on Amazon and apparently it comes with the Nendoroid-petit figures.

Lucky!  :D and yep I know every single game comes with 3 nendoroid figures depends on which Unit you got x3 I would definitely get em someday! (*^*)

They surely are. =)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%E6%A4%9C%E7%B4%A2/q=school%20idol%20paradise

But you would need JP account =D

Oooh thanks ! :D  That's really nice of you x3 Well, I do have onealready, I'll just buy and  download them in my ps3 then transfer it to my Vita, it'll be a lot cheaper too x3 I'll get them soon maybe x3 but thanks anyway :D

Oooh thanks ! :D  That's really nice of you x3 Well, I do have onealready, I'll just buy and  download them in my ps3 then transfer it to my Vita, it'll be a lot cheaper too x3 I'll get them soon maybe x3 but thanks anyway :D

Okay, have fun with them =D

Just remember you unfortunately can't play them on your main US account :)

And be sure to check the guides :awesome:

Okay, have fun with them =D

Just remember you unfortunately can't play them on your main US account :)

And be sure to check the guides :awesome:

whoah I actually wondered about that...the Vita isn't like the ps3 then?Like umm if you buy games/dlc from a different region it'll still work . but it won't for the vita? So if ever I get the LL games it won't work in my US account?..Wow so I have to play it in my Japanese account? OwO sorry, I'm new to the Vita really :(

whoah I actually wondered about that...the Vita isn't like the ps3 then?Like umm if you buy games/dlc from a different region it'll still work . but it won't for the vita? So if ever I get the LL games it won't work in my US account?..Wow so I have to play it in my Japanese account? OwO sorry, I'm new to the Vita really :(

Ah, I see. In that case, explanation is in order.

Yes. Vita does not work like PS3/PS4. You can only have one account on your Vita, therefore, you cannot use content bought on your second account with your primary.

Even if you try to transfer the content through PS3, you won't be able to because of the account difference. :/

That's why most of us buy Japanese games physical, because that is not limited. (However, DLCs work the same as above, not possible :/)

To sum it up, yea, you will have to play them on your Japanese account. And the account needs to be logged on your Vita which requires Vita rebuild...

• Like 1

It seems like they are going to be adding the new ranking I posted the other day which rewards stickers on EN server. Awesome.

What does it do actually? 

If it's useless, it's better, I guess, but I do wonder what it does :)

You could even see them in the album =D

And not like you can see them in the song play :D

What the Trick (Princess Trick for Smile, Angel for Pure, Empress for Cool) SIS does is that it increases the attribute point of the card that has it equipped by 25% when Perfect Lock is active. 

It seems like they are going to be adding the new ranking I posted the other day which rewards stickers on EN server. Awesome.

Cool, sooner than I expected.

What the Trick (Princess Trick for Smile, Angel for Pure, Empress for Cool) SIS does is that it increases the attribute point of the card that has it equipped by 25% when Perfect Lock is active. 

Yea... that is definitely pretty useless... especially considering how random it is and how short it is.

This is honestly the best game I have ever played on a mobile platform, and I really wish the developers would port this over to the PS Vita. I have over 500 hours on this game xP

Is there an actual timer or you randomly shot the number? :D

It would be pretty interesting on Vita =D But... I would have to return to smaller screen, me not wantsa =D

Is there an actual timer or you randomly shot the number? :D

It would be pretty interesting on Vita =D But... I would have to return to smaller screen, me not wantsa =D

It was more of an estimate. I certainly have poured hundreds of hours into this game since it was localized though

Ah, I see. In that case, explanation is in order.

Yes. Vita does not work like PS3/PS4. You can only have one account on your Vita, therefore, you cannot use content bought on your second account with your primary.

Even if you try to transfer the content through PS3, you won't be able to because of the account difference. :/

That's why most of us buy Japanese games physical, because that is not limited. (However, DLCs work the same as above, not possible :/)

To sum it up, yea, you will have to play them on your Japanese account. And the account needs to be logged on your Vita which requires Vita rebuild...

Oh I see, that's really heartbreaking :( But thanks for the heads up. That really helped, it was a good thing you told me about it before I actually did get the games..It'll be all a waste..I guess I have to buy the physical copy to be able to play it then. Thanks again for telling me, I really owe you in that one  :) x3

So far I have only 6 URs (2 Promos and 4 normal scouting) and 2 SSRs and a shit load of SRs, but I have a question what functions does SSR sticker give since the moment I don't see them as an option to be used as Special Practice and I don't see them being traded for Idols or Blue Tickets. I personally think SSRs are useless since most of my Idolized SRs are stronger than them and SRs are easier to idolized than SSRs.

yeydhf_zpscmgvtega.png

Edited by TheVader66

Oh I see, that's really heartbreaking :( But thanks for the heads up. That really helped, it was a good thing you told me about it before I actually did get the games..It'll be all a waste..I guess I have to buy the physical copy to be able to play it then. Thanks again for telling me, I really owe you in that one   :) x3

You are welcome.

Hope you eventually get the physical versions :)

So finally we can have A-Rise as part of our teams but I wish they were SRs or URs instead of just regular Rs.

rjfgjf_zpsfriq32ov.png

Even if they were SRs, they would be useless like all the SRs from Sticker Shop.

And if they were URs, we couldn't get them xD

but I have a question what functions does SSR sticker give since the moment I don't see them as an option to be used as Special Practice

Have you actually tried it? It makes sense you can't use SSR stickers to idolize SRs.

They are surely like UR stickers, only available to their rarity.

Also, why do you lock all of your cards, lol? :D

Even if they were SRs, they would be useless like all the SRs from Sticker Shop.

And if they were URs, we couldn't get them xD

Trust me, SRs aren't useless if you know how to manipulate the game with them correctly but I will let you find that out by yourself, one day or if you find her video. But to not be too mean, I will give you 3 hints:

1. Why do I keep some SRs instead of exchaning them for SR Stickers?
  2. Why am I always in top tiers but only waste 12 love gems on average?
  3. Why do I want a Cool UR so badly?

Also, why do you lock all of your cards, lol? :D

To avoid a certain incident that happened back in my early months of playing the game. Remember I said how I get a lot of blue tickets is from exchanging my R stickers since I get a lot of Rares in the normal scouting. Well I don't do Sacrifices but Genocides on my cards either by selling 50 of them (that is the limit of selling all at once) or practice them to my SRs and URs max levels but there was once one incident were I accidentally killed my Pure Idolized R Hanayo with a level 5 skill healing. At the time I need healers since I had no perfect locks, it was before always getting top tier. My Pure Team was useless until I got my UR Pure Kotori and a streak of Pure SRs

Edited by TheVader66

Trust me, SRs aren't useless if you know how to manipulate the game with them correctly but I will let you find that out by yourself, one day or if you find her video. But to not be too mean, I will give you 2 hints:

1. Why do I keep some SRs instead of exchaning them for SR Stickers
  2. Why am I always in top tiers but only waste 12 love gems on average 

Huh? How does this relate to what I said? o.O

I simply said that Sticker Shop SRs are useless and if A-Rise members were to be SRs, they would be useless as other Sticker Shop SRs =D

12?! That's too much :D

To avoid a certain incident that happened back in my early months of playing the game. Remember I said how I get a lot of blue tickets is from exchanging my R stickers since I get a lot of Rares in the normal scouting. Well I don't do Sacrifices but Genocides on my cards either by selling 50 of them (that is the limit of selling all at once) or practice them to my SRs and URs max levels but there was once one incident were I accidentally killed my Pure Idolized R Hanayo with a level 5 skill healing. At the time I need healers since I had no perfect locks, it was before always getting top tier. My Pure Team was useless until I got my UR Pure Kotori and a streak of Pure SRs

By now you shouldn't care about idolized Rs :P

In that case, use Auto when you are practicing and tick the R part. It will not add any idolized members (including N ones) :)

12?! That's too much :D

Actually it is 7 love gems since I get Love Gems back from the Event. The number of Love Gems being used keeps decreasing everytime I level up.

By now you shouldn't care about idolized Rs :P

In that case, use Auto when you are practicing and tick the R part. It will not add any idolized members (including N ones) :)

No, you don't understand. The issue isn't the R cards getting accidentally sacrifice, the issue is that I may accidentally sacrifice SRs or even URs. Since I get rid of so many cards, I sometimes tap SRs and in one time a UR. Which is why I have them locked, since when they are lock they don't appear at all when you practice, thanks to the update.

Edited by TheVader66

No, you don't understand. The issue isn't the R cards getting accidentally sacrifice, the issue is that I may accidentally sacrifice SRs or even URs. Since I get rid of so many cards, I sometimes tap SRs and in one time a UR. Which is why I have them locked, since when they are lock they don't appear at all when you practice, thanks to the update.

That's why I said to use Auto =D

If you use that, you don't even need to tap them :D

That's why I said to use Auto =D

If you use that, you don't even need to tap them :D

I rather not take the risk. I am too paranoid about losing my SRs and URs also sometimes I get Rs that aren't Idolized or Max Level. So I keep them around without locking them until they're maxed everything.

I rather not take the risk. I am too paranoid about losing my SRs and URs also sometimes I get Rs that aren't Idolized or Max Level. So I keep them around without locking them until they're maxed everything.

As I said, the game will not put SRs or URs into the practice field.

Just try it once ;) I did and never want to go back to tap selecting =D

Also, is the video you talked about on the previous page this?