The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Well, of course. How else would the trading be fair?

Obviously it would have to be same rarity trading. :D I don't think there would even be any other possibility if Klab decided to do it.

yeah but a lot of people don't implement trading of the same value. I remember a long time ago, I convinced my cousin to trade me with his Groudon for my Xatu because I lied and said Xatu was extremely rare.

yeah but a lot of people don't implement trading of the same value. I remember a long time ago, I convinced my cousin to trade me with his Groudon for my Xatu because I lied and said Xatu was extremely rare.

Pokemon is a bad example. 

Even though we know it's not true, core game-wise, all Pokemon are the same since they don't have rarity stat implemented. :)

Pokemon is a bad example. 

Even though we know it's not true, core game-wise, all Pokemon are the same since they don't have rarity stat implemented. :)

I used it as an example as people would try to get UR by trading a R or N card. I remember people in GTS when I was completing my Pokedex. I think I needed a mudkip and I saw people were offering a Mudkip but they wanted like a Darkrai lvl 1 or Groudon lvl 1.

I used it as an example as people would try to get UR by trading a R or N card. I remember people in GTS when I was completing my Pokedex. I think I needed a mudkip and I saw people were offering a Mudkip but they wanted like a Darkrai lvl 1 or Groudon lvl 1.

As I said, Pokemon do not have a rarity tied to them. (And GTS is a league on its own xD)

Creating same rarity trading when you have rarity of cards is easy =)

As I said, Pokemon do not have a rarity tied to them. (And GTS is a league on its own xD)

Creating same rarity trading when you have rarity of cards is easy =)

I am contemplating using the 50 love gem scouting. I wonder how are my chances to get a Cool UR.....it is so tempting. Though it be tough to do the Umidah Method since at this point I only have 2 SRs unidolized and it will be difficult to make them appear.

dfsdfse_zpsnalh45vr.png

I am contemplating using the 50 love gem scouting. I wonder how are my chances to get a Cool UR.....it is so tempting. Though it be tough to do the Umidah Method since at this point I only have 2 SRs unidolized and it will be difficult to make them appear.

dfsdfse_zpsnalh45vr.png

Don't get tempted :P 

Wait for the muse limited scouting :) It's not that tempting to have only 50 Loveca :P

Don't get tempted :P

Wait for the muse limited scouting :) It's not that tempting to have only 50 Loveca :P

Yeah but I only had 50 Love Gems as well when I pulled the two URs  :P but also I don't think that the Muse Limited Scouting is going to happen. Remember that RaveNScythE said they did before the Final Live! happened. So the dedicated scouting being able to get the specific member was a farewell to Muse. I don't see any opportunity for them to do it now, since Muse is over and Aqours is a thing.

Yeah but I only had 50 Love Gems as well when I pulled the two URs  :P but also I don't think that the Muse Limited Scouting is going to happen. Remember that RaveNScythE said they did before the Final Live! happened. So the dedicated scouting being able to get the specific member was a farewell to Muse. I don't see any opportunity for them to do it now, since Muse is over and Aqours is a thing.

Copying Japanese version should be enough of a reason :P

Copying Japanese version should be enough of a reason :P

Well my wish was granted sort of..I wished for someone that is stronger than a SR and I got this...oddly enough I am not mad. She is a Perfect Lock Card and she isn't a SR since at this point I am desperate

Unidolized Dia:

get3t_zps9ndoefs8.png

Idolized Dia:

4tger_zpsf8v6baoe.png

Edited by TheVader66

Well my wish was granted sort of..I wished for someone that is stronger than a SR and I got this...oddly enough I am not mad. She is a Perfect Lock Card and she isn't a SR since at this point I am desperate

Unidolized Dia:

get3t_zps9ndoefs8.png

Idolized Dia:

4tger_zpsf8v6baoe.png

Not sure if worth the 50 Loveca but if you are happy, good for you =D

Though... the idolized version is so meh :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Not sure if worth the 50 Loveca but if you are happy, good for you =D

Though... the idolized version is so meh :D

I know right xD, I was like "I wonder what costume will she wear" she just puts a sweater on and is talking to the ocean and I am like "what the fuck" xD

Also I apparently hate Mari so much that I am willing to cripple myself. I got her in the Honor Scouting and I could have gotten two love gems from her but in the end I choose to sacrifice her.

Ah.

There was goal like that? xD

All the Aqours members have the goals but you have to unlock the goals by first having your Aqours member complete a match (you get their original base form) then you Idolize the idol (you gain one love gem) (you get a 2nd one from max bond story).

Here I am guessing the goal since I have forgotten it: then you full combo once with her and finally you full combo 5 songs with her. (This one I am certain about)

So I am wrong about missing out on 2 love gems. I am actually missing out on 4 Love Gems.

All the Aqours members have the goals but you have to unlock the goals by first having your Aqours member complete a match (you get their original base form) then you Idolize the idol (you gain one love gem) (you get a 2nd one from max bond story).

Here I am guessing the goal since I have forgotten it: then you full combo once with her and finally you full combo 5 songs with her. (This one I am certain about)

So I am wrong about missing out on 2 love gems. I am actually missing out on 4 Love Gems.

Do you need to progress Aqua story? 

I have the event Pure Ruby as perma part of my Pure team but I only got 'FC songs with an Aquors members', no member dedicated FCing.

I got all the initial goals (complete match -> get Pure R -> idolize) for all girls.

So I got Maki in the event. She seems pretty good in skill and design. I am actually thinking of stopping in the event since I actually need a Unidolize SR to do Umidah method. Though I am just going to continue and see what happens.

4Uap5nd.jpg

Oh, useful card.

Do you need to progress Aqua story? 

I have the event Pure Ruby as perma part of my Pure team but I only got 'FC songs with an Aquors members', no member dedicated FCing.

I got all the initial goals (complete match -> get Pure R -> idolize) for all girls.

Oh, useful card.

No, I didn't do any Aqours story (#MuseRebellion) but I could sworn that one of the goals said do Full Combo with one of the members. Maybe I was wrong though I feel like there was that goal. I haven't completed any new Aqours Goals since the Dia and Ruby Event.

Edited by TheVader66

No, I didn't do any Aqours story (#MuseRebellion) but I could sworn that one of the goals said do Full Combo with one of the members. Maybe I was wrong though I feel like there was that goal. I haven't completed any new Aqours Goals since the Dia and Ruby Event.

Cheater! Getting additional Loveca :awesome:

Even here, the goals are not here =D

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Assignments

There's only Clear one Live, Idolize the card and clearing/FCing songs with at least one Aqua member :D

Haven't you somehow misread it?

Cheater! Getting additional Loveca :awesome:

Even here, the goals are not here =D

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Assignments

There's only Clear one Live, Idolize the card and clearing/FCing songs with at least one Aqua member :D

Haven't you somehow misread it?

Oh, I think I misread it with the Clear 5 lives with at least one Aqours member in your unit. Silly me  :awesome: though in defense so many goals were beaten that day that I couldn't keep count.

Edited by TheVader66

LOOOOOOOL :D

That's fundamentally different! :D

Heh, at least I didn't miss any goal that would give me a free Loveca =D

Well there were a lot of Aqours Goals that I cleared:

Have a specific Aqours member in your team during a song: get a basic version of the card.

Idolized a specific Aqours member: get a Love Gem (get another one for max bonding)

Recruit X members from the Aqours regular recruitment: depending on how many you recruit, gives you money all the way to a love gem and ticket

Clear X amount of songs with a Aqours member: gives you Love Gems

Full Combo X amount of songs with a Aqours member : gives you Love Gems

Edited by TheVader66

Well there were a lot of Aqours Goals that I cleared:

Have a specific Aqours member in your team during a song: get a basic version of the card.

Idolized a specific Aqours member: get a Love Gem (get another one for max bonding)

Recruit X members from the Aqours regular recruitment: depending on how many you recruit, gives you money all the way to a love gem and ticket

Clear X amount of songs with a Aqours member: gives you Love Gems

Full Combo X amount of songs with a Aqours member : gives you Love Gems

Yea, this is it.

The basic version is the Pure one.

I'm now on 75 clear songs and 15 FCs. :D

Yea, this is it.

The basic version is the Pure one.

I'm now on 75 clear songs and 15 FCs. :D

I cleared all the songs and I am on 14 Full Combo. I need Love Gems since I wasted them on the 10 + 1 Honor Scouting. I can do the Muse Story but I found out that there is an actual ending and someone in the Japanese Love Live Community posted the screenshot and it was all the muse girls laying on the grass saying to never forget them and hope to see them next time. My depression almost came back because I hate when things I love end, so now I am afraid of continuing the story and finishing it.