The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Yoshiko-chan...I mean, Yohane is finally here!

R8sU5X6.jpg

I was saving up for Dia but I couldn't resist to pull...

qu4trbQ.jpg

And the CYaRon curse continues to haunt me. And with the UR Chika, I have all of CYaRon's URs so far. Kinda upset that it wasn't the Fallen Angel, but I'm still quite happy that my Smile team can finally catch up.

Edited by FallenElysion
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

R8sU5X6.jpg

qu4trbQ.jpg

And the CYaRon curse continues to haunt me. And with the UR Chika, I have all of CYaRon's URs so far. Kinda upset that it wasn't the Fallen Angel, but I'm still quite happy that my Smile team can finally catch up.

I am jealous since I wasted my last 10 love gems and my two Green Tickets and I got nothing. 

The only good news is that I got the Kotori from the event. Though it would have been awesome to get the Yoshiko UR or any UR at least.

NitBfUL.png

7 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

R8sU5X6.jpg

qu4trbQ.jpg

Wuuuuuut, so lucky :D

You better spam more, Yohane is waiting :awesome:

On 12/18/2016 at 9:52 PM, RaveNScythE said:

So now we have a preview of the Promo UR You that will be given out this Dec 21. Her theme was snowboarding and I was expecting something like the ones µ's had for their Snowy Mountain set. Honestly, I think the fan service was unnecessary. I won't be using it anyway after I max bond it.

aQXODR3.png

On 12/19/2016 at 6:32 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

ME WANTS  :holy:

14 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

On 12/11/2016 at 11:26 AM, Mike13858 said:

I didn't expect this to happened so soon since RaveNScythE has just shown that Japan is barely getting it as well but it looks like we will be able to get the Promo UR Pure You that Satoshi wants. Also we will be getting some Love Gems that I desperately need after my failed attempt to get the Yoshiko UR.

w0dZuts.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am jealous since I wasted my last 10 love gems and my two Green Tickets and I got nothing. 

The only good news is that I got the Kotori from the event. Though it would have been awesome to get the Yoshiko UR or any UR at least.

NitBfUL.png

Yeah, I wasted a Scouting Ticket before my 10+1 pull too, and I got an R Ruby....again. I'm never lucky with the tickets, and I always seem to get Ruby, in particular.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wuuuuuut, so lucky :D

You better spam more, Yohane is waiting :awesome:

I could do another 10+1, but...I can't.

Yohane may be my best girl, but Dia is getting closer and I love her UR way too much, so I'm saving up for her instead.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask questions but if not I can always ask Reddit

So I've read that I shouldn't use idols to level other idols until they're maxed bond and maxed level.  Well..how can I level idols without having maxed idols?  I'm just...a little lost as to what to do.

Also, is there an easy way to find dupes?  Like I want to only use duplicate idols to practice but how can I tell what duplicates I have?

55 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask questions but if not I can always ask Reddit

So I've read that I shouldn't use idols to level other idols until they're maxed bond and maxed level.  Well..how can I level idols without having maxed idols?  I'm just...a little lost as to what to do.

Also, is there an easy way to find dupes?  Like I want to only use duplicate idols to practice but how can I tell what duplicates I have?

You level up the idols by sacrifice other idols through practice, most people use the idols from the Regular Scouting (which use friend points) since those idols come out so often and are easy to get.

I think when that person said that "you shouldn't sacrifice idols until they are maxed level and bond" that is advice for people later in the game when they need love gems desperately. Since after max bond, you get their side story which later give you a love gem.

Also the only way, you can tell what is a duplicate is when they don't have a "new" tag attached to their icon when you scout them.

20 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Dat ass man, dat ass :awesome:

Sure I am. However, it makes sense, it's the period of the year where she is supposed to be set so...  no reason to not put her on the west version as well =D

But we don't have the Aqours Christmas Scouting yet. We barely got the Aqours Halloween Scouting.

I want my Pure UR Hanamaru:

1078Hanamaru.png

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Lol, another Pure UR? xD You should upgrade other teams as well =D

Well the Cool Team is forever behind the Pure Team and Smile Team. So I gave up in improving them and just go by the flow.

Also I like Hanamaru especially re-watching this scene:

24 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Mirai, zuraaaa!

I don't like how they changed Maru in the game. Not enough zura :awesome:

I have 24 Love Gems after I gain a bit more. I can scout for Yoshiko again but now I remember that after this Halloween Scouting Aqours Event that the Cheerleader Scouting Aqours Event is next. I need to stockpile Love Gems to gain my treasured UR Riko. 

htFmDWg.png

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I have 24 Love Gems after I gain a bit more. I can scout for Yoshiko again but now I remember that after this Halloween Scouting Aqours Event that the Cheerleader Scouting Aqours Event is next. I need to stockpile Love Gems to gain my treasured UR Riko. 

You should seriously stop wasting Loveca... 

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should seriously stop wasting Loveca... 

I know, I have a problem. It seems after gaining so many URs in quick sessions, I seem to got addicted to wasting Love Gems the same I waste Friend points. I really need to stop.

On a side note, I found both of our waifus:

IZOR9xo.jpg

32 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I know, I have a problem. It seems after gaining so many URs in quick sessions, I seem to got addicted to wasting Love Gems the same I waste Friend points. I really need to stop.

Precisely the time to start conserving them. 

Give yourself a goal, like saving 100 and then that should cure you =D (150 at the moment for me :awesome:)

33 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

IZOR9xo.jpg

Wohooo, set of my no.2s =D