The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

25 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Okay thank you but I am going to need some major help on this, can you please translate what does each panel say and tell me how to play the game: 

HmUqrHk.jpg

nIY3Evj.jpg

MJSyoZ9.jpg

zWbuaW6.jpg

5uvoAkH.jpg

hO4wQcm.jpg

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Again, guide has it covered.

LIke Satoshi said, check the guide. The one for the third game features a description of those panels:
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3770-ラブライブ-school-idol-paradise-vol3-lily-white-trophy-guide#3-tips-strategies

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

Check Tips and strategies more carefully =D

I simply linked the guide for the lily white since that was the first one I did.

Looks better than copy&paste =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Check Tips and strategies more carefully =D

I simply linked the guide for the lily white since that was the first one I did.

Looks better than copy&paste =D

Wait? you put the controls in a separate guide of a different version of the game? I am sorry but that is a bad thing to do when making a guide. Especially when you need to understand the controls.

Edited by TheVader66

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait? you put the controls in a separate guide of a different version of the game? I am sorry but that is a bad way to make a guide. Especially when you need to understand the controls.

All three games are pretty much the same. In order to not copy everything 3 times, I simply did it on the first guide and linked it on the second two. 

Plus, it's one-time read, once you read it, you should be able to understand how to play the game =D And one click is worth that, isn't it? =D

16 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

All three games are pretty much the same. In order to not copy everything 3 times, I simply did it on the first guide and linked it on the second two. 

Plus, it's one-time read, once you read it, you should be able to understand how to play the game =D And one click is worth that, isn't it? =D

The problem isn't that it is one click away thing, The problem is that it was linked under "Tips & Strategies" which is usually reserved for short cuts to tricks and not essential controls. Though this is more of a complaint towards PSNProfiles for not letting you changed the tag to "Basic Controls & Additional Info"  and also doesn't help that it was a tiny section that was sandwiched by the large amount of info above it and the trophies below it, making it easy to miss should you be skim reading.

f6cHNAv.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66

Just now, TheVader66 said:

The problem isn't that it is one click away thing, The problem is that it was linked under "Tips & Strategies" which is usually reserved for short cuts to tricks and not essential controls. Though this is more of a complaint towards PSNProfiles for not letting you changed the tag to "Basic Controls & Additional Info"  and also doesn't help that it was a tiny section that was sandwiched by the large amount of info above it and the trophies below it, making it easy to miss should you be skim reading.

I'm always using that section to explain controls if needed... I thought that was pretty common?

Because where else could you put it? xD

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm always using that section to explain controls if needed... I thought that was pretty common?

That is true, everyone has their own way of making guides. Also as I said before, it is more of PSNProfiles fault for not letting you rename and create your own blue tab. Like put "Basic Controls" "Tips & Tricks" "Gamebraking Glitches"and etc.

Edited by TheVader66

That is true, everyone has their own way of making guides. Also I said before, it is more of PSNProfiles fault for not letting you rename and create your own blue tab. Like put "Basic Controls" "Tips & Tricks" "Gamebraking Glitches"and etc.

It's actually possible to alter the title of the Tips & Strategies-section but it's not possible to add more than one type of this section. And I guess that's why most guides keep it to that name and just add sub-headers if there are multiple things to describe (which sadly don't appear in the outline on the right).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

It's actually possible to alter the title of the Tips & Strategies-section but it's not possible to add more than one type of this section. And I guess that's why most guides keep it to that name and just add sub-headers if there are multiple things to describe (which sadly don't appear in the outline on the right).

I didn't know that since I always see Tips & Strategies being used in guides though I usually ignored them since I been programmed to do that since the PlayStation 2 era.

30 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Okay I under the controls but can you tell me what is Note Notes (rainbow ones) I did read the description "If you are knowledgeable about Project Diva then these are the arrows, notes where you need to press D-Pad and face buttons at the same time or, touch both sides of the touch screen" the question is that do I need to put a specific d-pad and button input or just a random d-pad and button input.

I didn't know that since I always see Tips & Strategies being used in guides though I usually ignored them since I been programmed to do that since the PlayStation 2 era.

I can understand that but sometimes it's good to check them once in a while. I also tend to read in-game tutorials too fast and later on I regret it.

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Okay I under the controls but can you tell me what is Note Notes (rainbow ones) I did read the description "If you are knowledgeable about Project Diva then these are the arrows, notes where you need to press D-Pad and face buttons at the same time or, touch both sides of the touch screen" the question is that do I need to put a specific d-pad and button input or just a random d-pad and button input.

Any combination of D-pad and Face Button is fine. There's no specific button that needs to be pressed.

• Like 1

I like that I can score a Full Combo easily in the events but when it comes to Full Combo the same song to gain Love Gems. My skill is like "nah, you ain't getting Love Gems"

EpACj4T.jpg

jmYW4Jq.jpg

30 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh hell yeah, Score One for the boys back home in the Idol Wars. Also that is a big ass gap between 1st place Love Live and 2nd place One Piece.

QWcc5lO.jpg

It seems the tides have turned back to the favor of Love Live after the rough Muse-Aqours transition.

XCGC4bm.jpg

Just now, TheVader66 said:

I like that I can score a Full Combo easily in the events but when it comes to Full Combo the same song to gain Love Gems. My skill is like "nah, you ain't getting Love Gems"

I'm usually the opposite xD I can FC it for Loveca but in events? Nah, too much work xDDD

It seems the tides have turned back to the favor of Love Live after the rough Muse-Aqours transition.

XCGC4bm.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That is sad :/ Ruby-chan best girl...

Since I'm Ruby-cursed in SIF, I learned to love her more than I initially did. She is too precious.

20 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I kinda feel bad for Mari since everyone I meet that loves Love Live always chose Mari as their least favorite girl. Though I be lying if I said she isn't my least favorite idol as well. Though I do say this, even if she is considered the worse girl by the community, you should show your love for her anyways if you do love her. For example: Honoka is considered one of the worst girl in Muse (I forgot who was the other two) but I love her a lot, she is one of my favorite girls in the series. I even got some figures of her.

3rwsr3r5_zpsos4mxhtm.jpg

I'm not that surprised because I initially had Mari as my least favourite so I can understand why she is so disliked. But after some time, she quickly jumped to being one of my overall favourite girls...and she is almost tied with Yohane at this point. Which is weird since I don't talk much about her but I do love Mari so much. I already have a FuRyu chibi figure of her and I hope I can get more of her figures and merch someday.

Could one of the other two worst girls you were thinking about be Hanayo? And Honoka is the worst Muse girl? That's quite surprising to me, actually. My favourites and least favourites tend to be in the minority. Honoka is my least favourite girl overall, but it's only because of her anime portrayal, otherwise, I don't think she's that bad.

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am still surprised about the big gap between Love Live and One Piece since a lot of people paint One Piece as the God of Anime.

Well, this is overall rating :) Including CDs, figs, and so on. OP pretty much stays on top thanks to manga.

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Since I'm Ruby-cursed in SIF, I learned to love her more than I initially did. She is too precious.

Nororubii? xD

and she is almost tied with Yohane at this point.

NO WAY?! Yohane is miles better!

Could one of the other two worst girls you were thinking about be Hanayo?

I believe it's Rin. Hanayo is for some reason reasonably popular =D

I'm not that surprised because I initially had Mari as my least favourite so I can understand why she is so disliked. But after some time, she quickly jumped to being one of my overall favourite girls...and she is almost tied with Yohane at this point. Which is weird since I don't talk much about her but I do love Mari so much. I already have a FuRyu chibi figure of her and I hope I can get more of her figures and merch someday.

Could one of the other two worst girls you were thinking about be Hanayo? And Honoka is the worst Muse girl? That's quite surprising to me, actually. My favourites and least favourites tend to be in the minority. Honoka is my least favourite girl overall, but it's only because of her anime portrayal, otherwise, I don't think she's that bad.

What is a FuRyu chibi figure? Also yeah, I understand loving someone that you originally didn't like or care about. I remember not have any feelings for Honoka at all until someone posted a panel from a Manga of Honoka getting stab in the heart by a crazy fan at handshake greet & meet. It made me care about her after that because the scene was so sad and it was a realistic scenario since that has happened where a crazed fan attacked two AKB48 members with a saw. So it made appreciate Honoka and basically reminded me to appreciate things before they are gone.

I don't think it was Hanayo since the community shows a lot affection for her. I think was either Nozomi or Eli (also one of my favorite girls) I forgot who it was. All I know is that the Community fucking loves Maki and Nico but especially Maki. Which is why whenever a Maki Event is taking place, they call it a Bloodbath Event since it is hard as hell to raise in the tier list since a lot of people want her.

25 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't think it is Rin since a lot of people love her for her bubbly personality and for hey "Nyan". I think it is between Nozomi and Eli though I forgot for what reason though.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nororubii? xD

NO WAY?! Yohane is miles better!

Nororubii? Nani?

That's why I said "almost". Of course, the Fallen Angel still holds her spot...for now.

I believe Rin is only underrated, I don't think she's the worst girl. My best Muse girls is most likely one due to her washi-washi antics.

56 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

What is a FuRyu chibi figure? Also yeah, I understand loving someone that you originally didn't like or care about. I remember not have any feelings for Honoka at all until someone posted a panel from a Manga of Honoka getting stab in the heart by a crazy fan at handshake greet & meet. It made me care about her after that because the scene was so sad and it was a realistic scenario since that has happened where a crazed fan attacked two AKB48 members with a saw. So it made appreciate Honoka and basically reminded me to appreciate things before they are gone.

I don't think it was Hanayo since the community shows a lot affection for her. I think was either Nozomi or Eli (also one of my favorite girls) I forgot who it was. All I know is that the Community fucking loves Maki and Nico but especially Maki. Which is why whenever a Maki Event is taking place, they call it a Bloodbath Event since it is hard as hell to raise in the tier list since a lot of people want her.

I don't think it is Rin since a lot of people love her for her bubbly personality and for hey "Nyan". I think it is between Nozomi and Eli though I forgot for what reason though.

70726f647563742f32303136313031385f653538

FuRyu is the name of the manufacturer. I would have gotten Yohane and Riko as well, but I was way too late. The figure is pretty good for the price.

And attacking idols isn't cool. That sounds kinda fucked up actually, damn.

I don't know much as to why people dislike Eli (probably her antagonism in the first few episodes?). But I actually love her as well. As for Nozomi, it's pretty obvious since she and Mari share one "habit" that can be really off-putting to some people, so I get it if she's not that popular. Oh...yes, I know Maki is everyone's favourite tsundere tomato.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Nororubii? Nani?

That's why I said "almost". Of course, the Fallen Angel still holds her spot...for now.

I believe Rin is only underrated, I don't think she's the worst girl. My best Muse girls is most likely one due to her washi-washi antics.

70726f647563742f32303136313031385f653538

FuRyu is the name of the manufacturer. I would have gotten Yohane and Riko as well, but I was way too late. The figure is pretty good for the price.

I don't know much as to why people dislike Eli (probably her antagonism in the first few episodes?). But I actually love her as well. As for Nozomi, it's pretty obvious since she and Mari share one "habit" that can be really off-putting to some people, so I get it if she's not that popular. Oh...yes, I know Maki is everyone's favourite tsundere tomato.

Wow if the figures look like that, then they are already more superior to the Nendoroid-Petit figures that I posted earlier. Also yeah, attacking idols (anybody as well) is horrible and it ruins the trust between the singers and the fans. Also it is sad in the panel because Umi and Kotori try their best to save Honoka but she was stabbed through the heart. That was depressing, and it made me appreciate Honoka to the point of loving her. 

Also I love Eli because she reminded me of a girl that I used to be in a relationship with and also I like the premise of a former antagonist joining the protagonist in his/her quest. Which is why I love Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z.

By the way, who are your favorite three for Muse and Aqours separately?

Edited by TheVader66

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wow if the figures look like that, then they are already more superior to the Nendoroid-Petit figures that I posted earlier. Also yeah, attacking idols (anybody as well) is horrible and it ruins the trust between the singers and the fans. Also it is sad in the panel because Umi and Kotori try their best to save Honoka but she was stabbed through the heart. That was depressing, and it made me appreciate Honoka to the point of loving her. 

Also I love Eli because she reminded me of a girl that I used to be in a relationship with and also I like the premise of a former antagonist joining the protagonist in his/her quest. Which is why I love Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z.

By the way, who are your favorite three for Muse and Aqours separately?

Well, despite not being a nendoroid, it's really lovely. Mari's one looks really weird in pictures and the box itself, but she's actually much better in person, thankfully.

I can imagine how Kotori and Umi would be react actually, and it is depressing just thinking about it.

I do too, those kind of characters seem the most interesting (and they usually are).

My top 3 favourites?

For Muse, it would be Nozomi, Eli and Nico.

For Aqours, it's Yohane, Mari and Dia.

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I don't think it is Rin since a lot of people love her for her bubbly personality and for hey "Nyan".

Of course! Rin-chan too cute! :D

6 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Nororubii? Nani?

Noroi Ruby = NoroRubii = Ruby cursed =DDD

6 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

It's Japan, though.

The ura (seriously, I don't even want to translate it =D Ura sounds more fitting =D) side of the otakuism.

49 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I can imagine how Kotori and Umi would be react actually

They... would finally realize their feelings and be the no.1 ship?

On 12/29/2016 at 4:09 AM, TheVader66 said:

I kinda feel bad for Mari since everyone I meet that loves Love Live always chose Mari as their least favorite girl. Though I be lying if I said she isn't my least favorite idol as well. Though I do say this, even if she is considered the worse girl by the community, you should show your love for her anyways if you do love her. For example: Honoka is considered one of the worst girl in Muse (I forgot who was the other two) but I love her a lot, she is one of my favorite girls in the series. I even got some figures of her.

I'm surprised Mari is the least liked out of the 9. I always thought Dia would be the worst out of the 9. Mari has some likable traits like her Japanese-English, but I can't think of anything likable for Dia. 

• Like 1