The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

9 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

My solo yolo's are mostly from the green tickets if I just feel like scouting but most of the time I also tend to save it along with the gems on the gift box. The most green tickets I ever had in my possession was 60 something  :lol:

Wow, 60 Green Tickets that is a lot. I have only one Green Ticket saved at the moment. 

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, I need some URs, it's been way too long since I scouted got one xD

I am just surprised since you always talk about saving Love Gems that I actually thought that you would never waste any.

Finally I was able to full combo three songs without breaking under pressure, I have done that in awhile:

EJJZfZt.png

n4ZuoMc.png

I remember Full Combo this song the very first time it came out in the "Hit Section" and I did it the 2nd time but for some fucking reason it took six FC attempts (it says 18 attempts because I used it to get Event points in Token Events) to Full Combo it again when it came out in the "Regular Section." Well at least it is done now.

fDKYNOg.png

Edited by TheVader66

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

999 obviously :awesome: 

I will probably stop at 300-400 =D

I hope you get an army of URs with the amount of Love Gems that you are saving. My wishlist URs are:

• UR Cool Wedding Dress Eli
  • UR Smile Wedding Dress Honoka
  • UR Cool Cheerleader Riko
  • Any UR of Kotori
  • Any UR of Kanan

Well @FallenElysion @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @SaltyCatRemi Looks like another Event is about to begin in two or three hours I think. A Token Event where if you get enough of tokens and play the event songs to gain event points. This time the reward is for a SR Rin. So good luck to all of you in the Event.

xQMKK72.png

gVkTPC6.png

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

This time the reward is for a SR Rin

Rin-tan must have!

Too bad she's a score upper :/ 

18 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I hope you get an army of URs with the amount of Love Gems that you are saving

Knowing myself, I will get one at most.

However, I could get some more from Blue Tickets I will get for all those scouts :awesome: 

3 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Oh look what do we have here. 

C19XCSYUcAAjvVd.png

OH HELL YEAH!!!! Dedicated Honor Scouting has arrived. I am curious to know if it just for Muse or for all the Main Idols. Anyways this is still wonderful news, now we play the waiting game for our favorite idol's birthdays

C8s9CcE.jpg

6sFqxkD.jpg

Looks like September will be hell for me and my Love Gems. So if @FallenElysion wants Yoshiko then it is best to wait for July and should @Satoshi Ookami ever wake up from being passed out from the news. Then he would have to wait until March for his Beloved Umi.

33 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Oooh a SIF thread! :wave: I've not played terribly long - about 8 months - but I got hooked fast. I'm pretty active, so if anyone wants to add me (or not), my ID is 891060370. 

I sent you a friend request. My username is Mike and I'm rank 226 so you can find the request easier in case you have a lot of friend requests.

10 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Oooh a SIF thread! :wave: I've not played terribly long - about 8 months - but I got hooked fast. I'm pretty active, so if anyone wants to add me (or not), my ID is 891060370. 

Hello, I am glad that you are enjoying LLSIF so far. If you need any help just ask any of us for help on anything. Also I sent you a Friend Request on LLSIF, I am PlatinumV3 and I am Rank 189. By the way, do have a favorite character in the game?

On 1/10/2017 at 2:47 PM, TheVader66 said:

what do you guys do to prevent wasting Love Gems because I don't know how long I can last for that UR Riko Cheerleader.....I am so weak

I can do another 10+1 scout, but I decided against it, and will save up more instead.

Also, as I mentioned I have a JP account and an alt EN account. The real reason why I have my JP account is just to rid my scouting urges, especially solo scouting. My other EN to do 10+1's and collecting best girls only. It's a good distraction for me, recently, and it...works.

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So if @FallenElysion wants Yoshiko then it is best to wait for July

I'm thrilled that my best girl shares the same birthday month as me. But it'll be a while for Aqours solo boxes, since they have so little cards. I'll be happy to give Nico a chance since we share the same birthday.

11 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Nice to see more players here. I also sent you a request, I'm Kaidesuwa and rank 115, by the way. I also started not long ago, so I feel you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I can do another 10+1 scout, but I decided against it, and will save up more instead.

Also, as I mentioned I have a JP account and an alt EN account. The real reason why I have my JP account is just to rid my scouting urges, especially solo scouting. My other EN to do 10+1's and collecting best girls only. It's a good distraction for me, recently, and it...works.

I have to resist wasting any Love Gems, I have 78 or 77 Love Gems and that is the highest amount I have ever had. Though if Dedicated Scouting is a thing then is going to be hard to resist doing a Dedicated Scouting for Kanan coming this February? 

Which do you prefer at the moment, the English version or the Japanese Version? 

12 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I'm thrilled that my best girl shares the same birthday month as me. But it'll be a while for Aqours solo boxes, since they have so little cards. I'll be happy to give Nico a chance since we share the same birthday.

Oh, so your birthday is on July. Mine is in March it is actually the day after Umi as she is the 15th and I am 16th.

22 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I have to resist wasting any Love Gems, I have 78 or 77 Love Gems and that is the highest amount I have ever had. Though if Dedicated Scouting is a thing then is going to be hard to resist doing a Dedicated Scouting for Kanan coming this February? 

The UR Riko that you want is getting closer, actually. She should be available after the Rin event, so hang in there just a little bit more. You think there will be dedicated boxes for Aqours? 

24 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Which do you prefer at the moment, the English version or the Japanese Version? 

JP is very kind in terms of RNG. It's quite evident since I haven't done a 10+1 for it yet. I have 3 SSRs, and the account is only about a month old at this point, so the RNG is definitely better there.

A lot of people prefer JP, and I can see why. I still prefer EN for some reason, and I am well aware that I'm in the minority here.

31 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh, so your birthday is on July. Mine is in March it is actually the day after Umi as she is the 15th and I am 16th.

It definitely is, and it seems that June and July will be horrendous for my Love Gem stock in the future. Two birthdays in one month (in a row) is not a good sign..thank god Dia and Eli are in separate months.

Oh, that's nice, are you going to scout for her? Or will you only scout for your favourites?

1 minute ago, FallenElysion said:

The UR Riko that you want is getting closer, actually. She should be available after the Rin event, so hang in there just a little bit more. You think there will be dedicated boxes for Aqours? 

I know, I am nervous on what should I do first when it happens: 10+1 or Umidah Enhanced Solo Yolos. Oh God, is the UR Riko really next after the UR Dia. I was hoping the UR Chika would be first so I can have more time to gather more Love Gems.

4 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

JP is very kind in terms of RNG. It's quite evident since I haven't done a 10+1 for it yet. I have 3 SSRs, and the account is only about a month old at this point, so the RNG is definitely better there.

A lot of people prefer JP, and I can see why. I still prefer EN for some reason, and I am well aware that I'm in the minority here.

I prefer English as well, I don't know but I think it is because I like a Challenge and getting SR or above Cards to easy feels like it takes away the challenge.

5 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

It definitely is, and it seems that June and July will be horrendous for my Love Gem stock in the future. Two birthdays in one month (in a row) is not a good sign..thank god Dia and Eli are in separate months.

I know how you feel, in September I am going to screwed since both of my favorite girls (Kotori and Riko) birthdays in September. I may start not wasting any Love Gems after the UR Riko since I want to have enough for a Dedicated Scouting for both girls.

7 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Oh, that's nice, are you going to scout for her? Or will you only scout for your favourites?

I don't know yet? Umi was my starter idol and she was my original favorite girl, so I may scout for her. Anyways, I been curious about this since you started around the time Aqours was introduced. What options did they gave you for your Starter? Did they let you chose between Muse or Aqours? 

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Hello, I am glad that you are enjoying LLSIF so far. If you need any help just ask any of us for help on anything. Also I sent you a Friend Request on LLSIF, I am PlatinumV3 and I am Rank 189. By the way, do have a favorite character in the game?

Added both you and @FallenElysion. Easily my favorite is Kotori, but I'm also a fan of Umi as well. 

I'd really like to get her next UR, but also want to save gems for her inevitable solo box. >__> At least they're far apart!

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 1