The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

16 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Well, despite not being a nendoroid, it's really lovely. Mari's one looks really weird in pictures and the box itself, but she's actually much better in person, thankfully.

I can imagine how Kotori and Umi would be react actually, and it is depressing just thinking about it.

I do too, those kind of characters seem the most interesting (and they usually are).

My top 3 favourites?

For Muse, it would be Nozomi, Eli and Nico.

For Aqours, it's Yohane, Mari and Dia.

What I don't like about the Nendoroid-Petit is that the holes are too tiny and putting them on a stand is a bitch. 

My top 3 favorites for Muse is Honoka, Eli and Kotori but I only have two definitive favorites for Aqours which are Riko and Kanan. Everyone else in Aqours is too hard to say at the moment. All I know is that I like Hanamaru and Dia but don't like Mari. Though for You, Ruby, Chika, and Yoshiko I can't make up my mind on them. Ruby and Yoshiko are growing on me though.

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course! Rin-chan too cute! :D

weren't you just doubting Rin-chin popularity in the previous post?

14 hours ago, Liv3urway said:

I'm surprised Mari is the least liked out of the 9. I always thought Dia would be the worst out of the 9. Mari has some likable traits like her Japanese-English, but I can't think of anything likable for Dia. 

Well we are both right since according to a popularity poll the worst girls are Mari, Dia and Ruby

Edited by TheVader66

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Noroi Ruby = NoroRubii = Ruby cursed =DDD

It's Japan, though.

The ura (seriously, I don't even want to translate it =D Ura sounds more fitting =D) side of the otakuism.

They... would finally realize their feelings and be the no.1 ship?

Oh yeah. I have all her cards besides her initial SSR and she loves to show up during my ticket pulls, and if that's not NoroRubii, I don't know what is.

Well...there has to be a dark side to everything, I guess.

You really like KotoUmi, don't you? They're a lovely ship.

21 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It isn't? :D It makes Ruby-chan say Onee-chaaaan~ :awesome: 

She's so cute when she says that.

13 hours ago, Liv3urway said:

I'm surprised Mari is the least liked out of the 9. I always thought Dia would be the worst out of the 9. Mari has some likable traits like her Japanese-English, but I can't think of anything likable for Dia. 

Dia, personality-wise, at her finest is a...dork. And I really like her for it.

Her new UR, though:

1100Dia.png1100idolizedDia.png

Guess I'll need to save up for this one too...help me. She isn't my best girl, but I just adore her cards so much.

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

What I don't like about the Nendoroid-Petit is that the holes are too tiny and putting them on a stand is a bitch. 

My top 3 favorites for Muse is Honoka, Eli and Kotori but I only have two definitive favorites for Aqours which are Riko and Kanan. Everyone else in Aqours is too hard to say at the moment. All I know is that I like Hanamaru and Dia but don't like Mari. Though for You, Ruby, Chika, and Yoshiko I can't make up my mind on them. Ruby and Yoshiko are growing on me though.

That's for sure. I have a bunch of them and If one of them falls off, I dread putting them back on.

Kanan for me, is a tough one, I like her, but mainly for her seiyuu, and recently, I'm starting to like her more. I'm glad Yohane and Ruby are growing on you, though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

weren't you just doubting Rin-chin popularity in the previous post?

I'm doubting her overall popularity, that was my personal opinion =D

12 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Of course! Absolutely the best! :D

Plus, Honks is better with Tsubasa. :awesome: 

And another trait for Dia. Hime speak desu wa. 

12 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Oh yeah. I have all her cards besides her initial SSR and she loves to show up during my ticket pulls, and if that's not NoroRubii, I don't know what is.

Rubii...rabu? :D

RabuRubii? :awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

24 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Well...there has to be a dark side to everything, I guess.

She's so cute when she says that.

Her new UR, though:

Guess I'll need to save up for this one too...help me. She isn't my best girl, but I just adore her cards so much.

That's for sure. I have a bunch of them and If one of them falls off, I dread putting them back on.

Kanan for me, is a tough one, I like her, but mainly for her seiyuu, and recently, I'm starting to like her more. I'm glad Yohane and Ruby are growing on you, though.

I like Dia for the same reason because she tries to act all proper but she is actually a dork when it comes to certain situations.

I was just about to tell you about that new card that she is getting. Also I am happy to find someone else that knows the pain of making Nendoroid-petit figures stand, Honoka and Umi are the biggest pain to set up. I almost broke the plastic stick when I was trying to insert it into Umi. Thank god for Kotori (who is my first Nendoroid-petit figure and my first Love Live Merchandise) who actually lets herself stand up straight.

Yeah, I am surprised I liked Kanan since I found her boring at first but now she is part of my top 2 girls in Aqours. Also yeah, I am liking Yoshiko and Ruby more because I am re watching the anime again without the blind anger of them replacing Muse. Though oddly enough at the same time my disliked for Chika has increased because of the rewatching.

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course! Absolutely the best! :D

Plus, Honks is better with Tsubasa. :awesome: 

Damn straight, she belongs to Tsubasa.

JC7lW5g.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Hey do you know what they are saying in each panel

Ouch, too much kanji xD

I can do the first two.

1. Mazu wa Minami Kotori no Koibito ni Narimasu (First, to become Minami Kotori's beloved)

2. Futari Kiri ni Nari, Yoi Funiki wo Tsukurimashou (When you are alone with her, create a pleasant atmosphere)

For the rest, I would have to use the Google Translate/Jisho to get the kanji =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Rubii...rabu? :D

RabuRubii? :awesome: 

I couldn't have said it better myself.

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I like Dia for the same reason because she tries to act all proper but she is actually a dork when it comes to certain situations.

I was just about to tell you about that new card that she is getting. Also I am happy to find someone else that knows the pain of making Nendoroid-petit figures stand, Honoka and Umi are the biggest pain to set up. I almost broke the plastic stick when I was trying to insert it into Umi. Thank god for Kotori (who is my first Nendoroid-petit figure and my first Love Live Merchandise) who actually lets herself stand up straight.

Yeah, I am surprised I liked Kanan since I found her boring at first but now she is part of my top 2 girls in Aqours. Also yeah, I am liking Yoshiko and Ruby more because I am re watching the anime again without the blind anger of them replacing Muse. Though oddly enough at the same time my disliked for Chika has increased because of the rewatching.

I agree, but she does make me smile a lot when she activates dork mode.

I'm glad to know that I'm the only one either. But at the same time, figures that only have a base and the figure itself isn't any better when it comes to preventing anything from breaking. My lovely (but broken) Toysworks Umi figure is a lovely example on why I should be careful handling any type of figure.

That's good to hear. And if I may ask, why the dislike for Chika?

Edited by FallenElysion

Even though it isn't 2017 yet here in California. I will like to say Happy New Year to you all and a Happy birthday to Dia.

xCwMe0p.jpg

7 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

That's good to hear. And if I may ask, why the dislike for Chika?

Hmm I don't know how to describe it but she seems somewhat forceful in making Aqours an idol group. I know Honoka did the same thing but it feels more forced when Chika does it. I don't know, I think it is just me.

18 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well we are both right since according to a popularity poll the worst girls are Mari, Dia and Ruby

Lol, I’m the opposite. I have a hard time picking my top 3 for Muse. I can easily say Maki and Kotori would fill up my 1st and 2nd slot easily, but I cant decide between Honkers and Eli for the third slot. Worst girls for Muse for me would have to be: 1) Hanayo, 2) Umi and 3) Rin/Nico.

As for Aquors, It was quite easy for me. My top 3 are: 1) Hanamaru 2) You and 3) Riko. As for worst girls for Aquors, it’d have to be: 1) Yohane, 2) Dia and 3) Chika. However, for Chika, her placement is more due to a process of elimination as the rest all had a special moment in the show. 

I'm really surprised Ruby is part of the "worst girls" list. Ruby is adorable most of the time and I cant think of one scene where she doesnt shine. Ruby is in my 4th place too.

18 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Her new UR, though:

Those are some nice UR Dia cards :).

I don't think Yohane will ever grow on me. People see her chuunibyou as a positive appeal for her, but I cant help but cringe whenever she shows it.

7 hours ago, Liv3urway said:

Lol, I’m the opposite. I have a hard time picking my top 3 for Muse. I can easily say Maki and Kotori would fill up my 1st and 2nd slot easily, but I cant decide between Honkers and Eli for the third slot. Worst girls for Muse for me would have to be: 1) Hanayo, 2) Umi and 3) Rin/Nico.

As for Aquors, It was quite easy for me. My top 3 are: 1) Hanamaru 2) You and 3) Riko. As for worst girls for Aquors, it’d have to be: 1) Yohane, 2) Dia and 3) Chika. However, for Chika, her placement is more due to a process of elimination as the rest all had a special moment in the show. 

I'm really surprised Ruby is part of the "worst girls" list. Ruby is adorable most of the time and I cant think of one scene where she doesnt shine. Ruby is in my 4th place too.

Those are some nice UR Dia cards :).

I don't think Yohane will ever grow on me. People see her chuunibyou as a positive appeal for her, but I cant help but cringe whenever she shows it.

Honoka or Eli, that is a tough decision though I chose Honoka. Also love that we agree that Riko is top tier girl in Aqours as well. I am also surprised that Ruby is low in the popularity list since I though people loved her a lot because she acts all adorable. 

21 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

BOOOOOO

I knew you were going to respond like that when He said he hated Umi and Rin. Though Kotori was sparred. The Avain Goddess shall be pleased. By the way, who are you waiting to honor scout for? Since I am hoarding for the Riko Scouting but I never learned what will you do with your love gems.

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Should I say nothing.

You know, just to have them? :awesome:

Joking, waiting for Devil Umi.

(7-15-16) UR Release JP

#965 Sonoda Umi UR

Unless Umi dedicated scouting actually happens =D

Don't worry Dedicated Scouting will happen though it will be awhile before we get them in the west. Let us just hope it is before March 15 (Umi's birthday) so you can get your waifu. Also I want that Umi as well, even though she isn't in my top 3 waifus, I still want to get her since she is my starter.

P.S. Help!!! I am being seduced by my two of my favorite girls and my starter. It also doesn't help that I actually have enough Love Gems for my chain.

tEw6Fe6.png

Edited by TheVader66

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

Don't worry Dedicated Scouting will happen though it will be awhile before we get them in the west. Let us just hope it is before March 15 (Umi's birthday) so you can get your waifu. Also I want that Umi as well, even though she isn't in my top 3 waifus, I still want to get her since she is my starter.

That's the problem =D I would like to know if they plan it this year or not =D Because it would be kind hard to hoard another 150 Loveca after burning what I have for Devil Umi =D

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

P.S. Help!!! I am being seduced by my two of my favorite girls and my starter. It also doesn't help that I actually have enough Love Gems for my chain.

Don't.

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's the problem =D I would like to know if they plan it this year or not =D Because it would be kind hard to hoard another 150 Loveca after burning what I have for Devil Umi =D

Don't.

I think it will be this year since look how fast we got Aqours in the west. Though sadly I think it might be in the summer when we get Dedicated Scouting.

Also, how can you deny scouting for two of your waifus? Look at them they are tempting us and I am a weak willed man who wants his Honoka, Umi and Kotori to come home. JUST LOOK AT THEM!!!

tEw6Fe6.png

Edited by TheVader66

Just now, TheVader66 said:

Also, how can you deny scouting for two of your waifus?

I simply say no xD Because URs don't come from limited scouting =D

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

Look at them they are tempting us and I am a weak willed man who wants his Honoka, Umi and Kotori to come home.

But they won't come :P