The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

53 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Easily my favorite is Kotori, but I'm also a fan of Umi as well. 

This guy knows! :awesome: 

40 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

11 stars are still a pain, but perfect lockers work like a charm!

Exactly! PL for the win!

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

A lot of people prefer JP, and I can see why.

JP version has runes, obviously superior! :D

Looks like JP Server will have something a little different planned for the dedicated member scouting. I just saw the notice, gonna read later.

Anyway @TheVader66 You wanted the Kotori Promo UR right? Well it was just announced that the re-release of the old Promo UR will be available for a limited amount of time and in order to get it, you'll need to get it from the Seal Shop for 100 R Seals so better start saving on EN Server for the future :D

On 1/13/2017 at 6:18 AM, Keello96 said:

Oooh a SIF thread! :wave: I've not played terribly long - about 8 months - but I got hooked fast. I'm pretty active, so if anyone wants to add me (or not), my ID is 891060370. 

Hello there :wave: I sent a friend request as well along with a message 

Edited by RaveNScythE

11 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Looks like JP Server will have something a little different planned for the dedicated member scouting. I just saw the noticed, gonna read later.

Oooh I am curious. When you do read it, can you tell us what it is?

12 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Anyway @TheVader66 You wanted the Kotori Promo UR right? Well it was just announced that the re-release of the old Promo UR will be available for a limited amount of time and in order to get it, you'll need to get it from the Seal Shop for 100 R Seals so better start saving on EN Server for the future :D

Way ahead of you, I saved up 40 R Seals since I didn't know what to do with them.

VzUwsTl.jpg

31 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Oooh I am curious. When you do read it, can you tell us what it is?

Okay so there are two different scouting boxes. First box is called Step Up Limited where you can scout for up to three times. This is the awesome part.

Step 1: 30 loveca stones are needed to scout, guaranteed at least 1 SR
Step 2: 40 loveca stones are needed to scout, guaranteed at least 1 SR
Step 3: 50 loveca stones are needed to scout, guaranteed at least 1 SSR

Yep you read that right, 120 love gems for three scouts :yay:

will read the other part in a little bit, currently travelling and I am almost at my destination

31 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Way ahead of you, I saved up 40 R Seals since I didn't know what to do with them.

VzUwsTl.jpg

Awesome, I guess you'll have 100 in no time.

Edited by RaveNScythE

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well the votes are in and here are the results for the Ambassadors. 

qiOEuSb.jpg

Why is You Chinese representative? xD You is definite UK and Yohane China, noobs :awesome:

51 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Damn, no guaranteed UR.

And... is that 10 Scout or... just one card scout? xD

53 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Okay so there are two different scouting boxes. First box is called Step Up Limited where you can scout for up to three times. This is the awesome part.

will read the other part in a little bit, currently travelling and I am almost at my destination

So I have three rounds of getting a UR before dedicating scouting is locked for me. Shit I was hoping to do Solo Yolos since I have good luck with that.

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why is You Chinese representative? xD You is definite UK and Yohane China, noobs :awesome:

Not for me, I feel Yohane for the UK is a perfect fit since the UK had a lot of legends focusing on Magic and Dark Arts.

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Okay, so... I SSed all available Master songs, anyone has recommendation where I should farm event points now? xD

Have you done all the Expert Songs as well? Also I just do A-Rise's Private Wars on Expert since it is the shortest song for me and they reward you the same Event Tokens for both Expert and Master.

Edited by TheVader66

23 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I know, I am nervous on what should I do first when it happens: 10+1 or Umidah Enhanced Solo Yolos. Oh God, is the UR Riko really next after the UR Dia. I was hoping the UR Chika would be first so I can have more time to gather more Love Gems.

Seems like you are much more confident with your solo pulls, but maybe you would prefer to do both?

I know how you feel, in September I am going to screwed since both of my favorite girls (Kotori and Riko) birthdays in September. I may start not wasting any Love Gems after the UR Riko since I want to have enough for a Dedicated Scouting for both girls.

I found this post on SIT; http://schoolido.lu/activities/4812006/#disqus_thread

It shows how many Love Gems we should get in between the birthdays.

Anyways, I been curious about this since you started around the time Aqours was introduced. What options did they gave you for your Starter? Did they let you chose between Muse or Aqours? 

I don't remember if Aqours was an option or not at the time, but I did join a month or so before the 4.0 update. But even if I did have the option for Aqours, I was still new to Love Live at that point, so I would have went with Muse, regardless. My starter was Nozomi, in case you're wondering.

20 hours ago, Keello96 said:

AHHH finally got this FC. 11 stars are still a pain, but perfect lockers work like a charm!

Congrats! You've conquered the song with the slightly weird beatmap!

I have yet to FC an 11-star without messing up horribly.

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well the votes are in and here are the results for the Ambassadors. 

Dia for Singapore? I did not expect that. That is absolutely hilarious somehow.

2 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Yep you read that right, 120 love gems for three scouts :yay:.

Oh nice. I'm glad I held back my Muse scouting, then. I wonder if the cards will be different for both boxes...

35 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Have you done all the Expert Songs as well? Also I just do A-Rise's Private Wars on Expert since it is the shortest song for me and they reward you the same Event Tokens for both Expert and Master.

Of course =D I did all Experts (up to chapter 27) before going for Masters.

But yea, you just reminded me that there are Aqua songs waiting to be SSed =D

Then I can continue with the story so I can get more songs to SS :awesome:

24 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Wow, this is incredibly useful!

So that means there are ~100 Loveca between Kayo and Umi. That means I should be at 350-400 depending on events. Minus 250 on Umi scouting, I should have 3 pulls on Devil Umi. That could be enough? :D

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Damn, no guaranteed UR.

And... is that 10 Scout or... just one card scout? xD

Guaranteed UR lol that is a bit much xD

Anyway it is a 10+1 Scout Only

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

Oh nice. I'm glad I held back my Muse scouting, then. I wonder if the cards will be different for both boxes...

It'll be the same.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I have three rounds of getting a UR before dedicating scouting is locked for me. Shit I was hoping to do Solo Yolos since I have good luck with that.

Well you can do Solo Yolos on the second type of box which is basically and to keep it short, a box where Whalers can whale all they want because the other box has no scouting limit. You can do either Solos or 10+1 scout

Edited by RaveNScythE

5 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

I will eagerly await until this comes to EN. I really would like that Kotori UR and using my seals on blue tickets doesn't seem like it's worth it sometimes. 

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Okay, so... I SSed all available Master songs, anyone has recommendation where I should farm event points now? xD

I'm always amazed when people can FC all the Masters. I can't for the life of me not mess up at least once on them. I've got all but a couple Hits Experts FCd, but Masters just elude me. Especially Mermaid Festa Vol. 1. :S

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Congrats! You've conquered the song with the slightly weird beatmap!

I have yet to FC an 11-star without messing up horribly.

Thanks! 11 stars take time (at least for me). There's always at least one miss or GOOD when I play....

What are the chances that EN will implement step-up scouting any time soon? It would pain me for this to pass over Kotori or Umi, but Klab's update schedule is all over the place. 

8 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Seems like you are much more confident with your solo pulls, but maybe you would prefer to do both?

I am somewhat more confident in 10+1 Scouting than Blue Ticket Scouting. Though it is wasting 50 Love Gems that scare me.

What that is a lot of Love Gems between Hanayo and Umi. This is super helpful, thank you.

Dia for Singapore? I did not expect that. That is absolutely hilarious somehow.

Who were you expecting? I wanted Riko to be the US though I expected Mari to win since she is half American.

11 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Well you can do Solo Yolos on the second type of box which is basically and to keep it short, a box where Whalers can whale all they want because the other box has no scouting limit. You can do either Solos or 10+1 scout

Thank god, I can still do Solo Yolo. Though  I am going to start hoarding Love Gems to get at 250.......after I waste all my current ones on the UR Riko Scouting that will happen soon.

9 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I will eagerly await until this comes to EN. I really would like that Kotori UR and using my seals on blue tickets doesn't seem like it's worth it sometimes.

I am happy that you love Kotori so much. If you continue to have faith in our Avian Goddess then she will come to you. Trust me, I have three UR Kotoris and two of them are idolized.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course =D I did all Experts (up to chapter 27) before going for Masters.

But yea, you just reminded me that there are Aqua songs waiting to be SSed =D

Then I can continue with the story so I can get more songs to SS :awesome:

I want to continue pretending that Muse didn't end, so I have to never continue the Muse Story....thought I know that I have to face the harsh reality soon. Aqours Story doesn't offer as much songs as Muse does.

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea... this... was something I didn't make it xD I hope they will put the song again soon as I don't like seeing SA on the song xD (Beat in Angel is going to hunt me for a long time :/)

There's a reason it's occasionally called Beat in Satan. :devil: Great song, tough map.

27 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I am happy that you love Kotori so much. If you continue to have faith in our Avian Goddess then she will come to you. Trust me, I have three UR Kotoris and two of them are idolized.

I hope you're right...I mostly scout in second year/Printemps boxes hoping for one. At least I've got 3 Umi URs to make up for it. :D 

Police Kotori would be a dream to get. 

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

There's a reason it's occasionally called Beat in Satan. :devil: Great song, tough map.

I hope you're right...I mostly scout in second year/Printemps boxes hoping for one. At least I've got 3 Umi URs to make up for it. :D 

Police Kotori would be a dream to get. 

Three UR Umis? Awesome, I only have one of her URs, the Circus UR Umi.

WCoeoa5.jpg

By the way, I love the new wallpaper they gave us. My Kotori looks amazing in it.

CJyO31m.jpg

I've got Cafe Maid, White Day, and the Initial Umi. Not a huge fan of the Initial, but the other two are great designs. 

I really like the new backgrounds from the Aqours Winter Promo. They look a lot better than many of the older ones. The rooftop sky laterns one is my personal favorite but the beach is beautiful as well. 

Initially, I wasn't that fond of Dancer Kotori, but the idolized really is such a detailed card!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yea... exactly :/ 

At least I can rage quit quickly if I fail the initial beat =D After doing that, there is a chance but... beating the first 10-20 notes is critical =D

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Who were you expecting? I wanted Riko to be the US though I expected Mari to win since she is half American.

Mari was obvious.

I'm not even sure someone voted differently =D

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

At least I've got 3 Umi URs to make up for it. :D 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! LUCKER!

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

So that means there are ~100 Loveca between Kayo and Umi. That means I should be at 350-400 depending on events. Minus 250 on Umi scouting, I should have 3 pulls on Devil Umi. That could be enough? :D

You should be good. Even if you run out, I'm sure you'll figure out a way because it seems like you're pretty good when it comes managing your Love Gem stock.

Are you tiering for Rin-chan? Or are you shooting low for the other rewards?

20 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

It'll be the same.

All right, this makes much more sense.

19 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Thanks! 11 stars take time (at least for me). There's always at least one miss or GOOD when I play....

I know the feeling. It's the reason why I haven't FC'd any of the 11-star songs.

My bad luck in Project Diva finally starts to affect me in SIF. Not even a full team of perfect lockers could save me in Mermaid festa vol.2..

Y5X0Hel.jpg

IvetlUm.jpg

bEYAGss.jpg

I am somewhat more confident in 10+1 Scouting than Blue Ticket Scouting. Though it is wasting 50 Love Gems that scare me.

Well, considering I recently wasted 50 Love Gems on my best girls only account and only got a Ruby SR. And since I made a rule for myself, I had to burn her immediately...as much as I would prefer not to.

You had a 2UR pull, so that's pretty lucky in my book. I'm sure you'll be fine.

No one in particular, honestly, but I certainly was surprised when Dia was Singapore. I was just not expecting it to fit so well.

Riko kinda fits well with Germany because she's pretty into classical music. Mari and US is just inevitable. Also Chika and Taiwan because it's obviously the mikan power.

6 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I really like the new backgrounds from the Aqours Winter Promo. They look a lot better than many of the older ones. The rooftop sky laterns one is my personal favorite but the beach is beautiful as well. 

Sunset backgrounds are generally lovely. The lantern one is divine but none of my URs look like they fit in there, sadly.

3 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

You should be good. Even if you run out, I'm sure you'll figure out a way because it seems like you're pretty good when it comes managing your Love Gem stock.

I just like the number raising :awesome:

Though... it gets harder to manage it when you no longer have songs to get Loveca on xDDD

3 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Are you tiering for Rin-chan? Or are you shooting low for the other rewards?

As always, 3rd tier only. Rin-chan cute, but not PL =D

44 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Well, considering I recently wasted 50 Love Gems on my best girls only account and only got a Ruby SR. And since I made a rule for myself, I had to burn her immediately...as much as I would prefer not to.

You had a 2UR pull, so that's pretty lucky in my book. I'm sure you'll be fine.

I doubt it will happen again that was my first and so far only time I got a UR from a 10+1 Scouting.

45 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

No one in particular, honestly, but I certainly was surprised when Dia was Singapore. I was just not expecting it to fit so well.

Riko kinda fits well with Germany because she's pretty into classical music. Mari and US is just inevitable. Also Chika and Taiwan because it's obviously the mikan power.

That is true, Riko and Germany do fit together in fact all the idols fit well with their countries. Especially Kanan with Australia since she loves the Ocean and Australia is said to have one of the most beautiful sea landscape in the world besides the Caribbeans, Hawaii and Some parts of Mexico.

49 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Sunset backgrounds are generally lovely. The lantern one is divine but none of my URs look like they fit in there, sadly.

I am surprised how well my UR Kotori fits on the Sunset Beach background. I thought she look better at night like in her card's design but I was wrong.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! LUCKER!

I have Three UR Kotoris and @Keello96 has Three UR Umis, at this rate it is only a matter of time when someone pops up with Three UR Rins and with that three people (currently two) would have three sets of your top three girls. Maybe you will get Three UR Honokas or Three UR Yohanes as compensation.

13 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I have Three UR Kotoris and @Keello96 has Three UR Umis, at this rate it is only a matter of time when someone pops up with Three UR Rins and with that three people (currently two) would have three sets of your top three girls. Maybe you will get Three UR Honokas or Three UR Yohanes as compensation.

Damned bastards :awesome: 

3 Yohanes no, because I'm not scouting for Aqua but I wouldn't be surprised if I got 3rd Honks :/ 

But with my luck, it will be even worse... like getting 3rd Eli or Nozomi o.O

Edited by Satoshi Ookami