Something Uber Something Something Checklist Something

TehUberCheezCatz

#79 - Wolfenstein The Old Blood

1Lea1bbc.png

The Old Blood is an interesting one as it's the first Wolfenstein game I ever played.

The story is alright, and less variety of environment then TNO doesn't bother me too much.

Putting the Nazi Zombies in the game was an interesting touch, but since every other WWII game nowadays has nazi zombies in it, that kinda makes it less distinct.

The challenge maps I couldn't care for, they just seem unnecissary.

• 1 month later...

Oh boy, time to do these again, and sorry for skipping 80, 81, & 82 but whatevs.

#83 - Unravel

1L6f2952.png

Neat little game.  The game looks great, controls okay, the story took me a couple runs to figure stuff out (I still havent figured out all of it).  The platinum was also pretty easy, besides for a few no death levels (6 & 10 being the most annoying, even if they were my favorite levels.)

Edited by TehUberCheezCatz

• 1 month later...

#85 - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

1L590838.png

This game... is just.... I love it, I love it & it saddens me greatly there won't be another like it.  Being a man who values gameplay, this game is just incredible with the sheer amount of freedom it gives you, even if that isn't a "standard" for Metal Gear.  The story, well... I don't hate it, but it's not 10/10, especially with that cut third act, but that last plottwist I liked.

• Like 1

#85 - Sniper Elite 4

1L744aa3.png

I really liked 4, more then V2 and certainly more then 3.  The new additions like the dual functions of items, supressed ammo, and the tag focus I thought were neat additions.  Though the sheer number of collectibles, and the fact you need the ones in the co-op missions is quite...dumb.

#87 - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

1Lce390c.png

I'll be honest, I've never played a Rainbow Six game besides Siege, but I loved Siege.  Something about it's multiplayer just makes me simultaniously super salty, and always coming back.  Though if I could never play another round of Terrorist Hunt, that'd be nice.

#89 - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

1L5e5fc1.png

This game is dated & it shows, with particularly stiff gameplay, but what else do you expect from a "first-of-it's-series" PS2 game?  Getting past the stiff gameplay, the stealth was actually pretty fun, but those parts where you're forced into a shootout were not that good.

• 2 weeks later...

#93 - Call of Duty: Black Ops

1L273dc2.png

First CoD I played (Not counting W@W on the Wii), I think the campaign is still fantastic, one of the best CoD campaigns out there.

Multiplayer from what little I played, I thought was fun, but probably wouldn't spend much time on.

Zombies, as a whole, I liked, vbut t he trophies killed it for me, and trying to get those fucking ballistic knives.

On 2/15/2017 at 3:48 PM, TehUberCheezCatz said:

#85 - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

1L590838.png

This game... is just.... I love it, I love it & it saddens me greatly there won't be another like it.  Being a man who values gameplay, this game is just incredible with the sheer amount of freedom it gives you, even if that isn't a "standard" for Metal Gear.  The story, well... I don't hate it, but it's not 10/10, especially with that cut third act, but that last plottwist I liked.

Are the FOB event missions doable? Also does your console need to stay online to build and dispose a nuke?

Great progress. Wish I could do some of these games.

On 3/31/2017 at 1:58 PM, TehUberCheezCatz said:

#96 - Dark Souls III

1Laf8bb3.png

Decently fun, for my first "true" souls game (not counting Bloodborne).  Though that PoaCK grinding can suck a nut for all I care.

Well Bloodborne is different but in ways it's similar.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Are the FOB event missions doable? Also does your console need to stay online to build and dispose a nuke?

I don't think I ever finished any of the FOB event missions, I just started one for a trophy & stopped. As for the nuke, I don't think you need to be online to build it, but the sheer amount of resources it takes kinda forces you to be online to do it.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Great progress. Wish I could do some of these games.

Don't worry, you'll get there.

15 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

I don't think I ever finished any of the FOB event missions, I just started one for a trophy & stopped. As for the nuke, I don't think you need to be online to build it, but the sheer amount of resources it takes kinda forces you to be online to do it.

So the console just needs to be connected like 'Sharing is Caring' in Assassins Creed Black Flag and those Vendetta missions in Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor?

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

So the console just needs to be connected like 'Sharing is Caring' in Assassins Creed Black Flag and those Vendetta missions in Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor?

Yeah, it's just gotta be connected & updated; I think because it's online, it'll keep being made even when you're not playing (I think that's the case).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#98 - Late Shift

1L5361be.png

I thought the story was interesting, even if it does have that "the story will keep going no matter what" thing, and it kept moving, unlike telltale games.  I thought the acting was pretty good; & the volume kept switching between too loud, or too quiet which was ehh.

• 1 month later...

41 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Can you tell me how you got the small thumbnails (pictures or avatars if you call them that) for your platinum images and 100 percented games?

Would make my own thread a lot easier to read.

I just copied the addresses of the images off my profile (with right click), instead of opening them into their own tab or page, so it should work for you too.

1 minute ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

I just copied the addresses of the images off my profile (with right click), instead of opening them into their own tab or page, so it should work for you too.

Okay I see how you did them.

I copied the main image of the game onto my profile and the result is a scrolling mess. Hope to fix that in the upcoming days.

Also for Assassins Creed Unity you really just need to boost for the 10 Revives and 10 Co-op Sync Kills trophies. The rest can be done solo, save for one particular co-op mission that I hear a lot of people struggle with.