Opinions on this game

Z1MZUM

Hi all, This is currently on special on psn and I'm off on holidays taking the 3ds, Vita and Vita TV. I'm really tempted on buying this game as it kind of reminds me of the old smt games on the Saturn. I'm a big smt fan of old and don't mind my time playing jrpg's, specially the older ones which this looks like even though it's new. I don't read reviews but do listen to psnp members opinions, I know it's my decision in the end though experienced players thoughts would be appreciated.

-Story... I'd say it's "ok".

-Gameplay... Pretty good I guess... But it becomes too repetitive and your right index finger would probably hold R button most of the time.

-Trophies... One word: grind.

Overall as some says, it is a good persona clone game and you might like it if you like 1st persone dungeon crawler. Road to plat is grindy though.

• Like 1

I quite enjoyed it. Similarly to you, I liked the fact that it used old Persona battle style.

I'm actually a bit conflicted how to rate the story due to ending. I don't want to spoil it, though.j

As JaM said, Plat is really grindy if you go for it.

I enjoyed it. Random encounters are a bit on the heavy side, though. And good luck if you go for the Plat; sounds pretty difficult.

You should go too :D

• Like 2