Good morning.

Dawnbringer90

Greetings to everyone.

I'm a 26 years old Italian gamer, and found this site while looking for information about trophies. It looks really solid, well made and full of nice people, so I decided to step in!

Concerning myself, i love RPG games, and roleplaying in general, especially Dungeons and Dragons. As some may have noticed, I'm a fan of Lathander, the Forgotten Realms Sun God. I'm also a long-time fan of Star Wars.

My favourite game is Final Fantasy X( the first one...), which i didn't know at all until a few months ago, when the PS4 Remaster finally gave me the opportunity to discover this masterpiece, quickly becoming my all-times favorite.

I also love to trophy hunt, even though i favour quality over quantity, and i get to complete only the games i like.

I hope I'll get to meet gamers with my own game preferences, and perhaps share the same passion.

(Also, sorry to ask such a technical question in my first post, but i seem to have a problem in placing my Trophy Card in my signature. When i paste the URL in the "insert image" option, in the signature section, the window gets "stuck" and i can't click either on "Ok" or "Close", and have to re-enter the site by closing the browser. Anyone knows why?).

Thanks in advance for any answer, and see you all.

• Like 3

Ciao , mi amico ! Welcome to this great community ! I'm from Portugal btw , just a a bit far from Italy but not too far away tho . Hope you get along here on PSNP and make good friends while doing so and any question or help you need don't hesitate and ask   :wave:

• Like 1