Better Late Than Never, I Guess.

daniezutton

I never really introduced myself, names Daniel... guess you could call me Tamer. Most people think I'm a dragon, though it clearly says DRaGoN-_-TaMeR. You would think 'TaMeR' gives away the fact that I'm not a dragon... I suppose people lack common sense nowadays. I'm sure a majority of the active users have noticed one of post by now so, hello again.

I've been part of the gaming community for at least 12-14 years now and I'm still loving it but my interest has slowly been declining. Still trying to figure out why. My console of choice is Playstation (1-3) I do enjoy the occasional Nintendo game, which is why I have a Wii and DS. I didn't start off as a trophy hunter when the PS3 was released, but I slowly fell into it. Perhaps it's because I only purchase a few games, twice out of the year.

I live in the United States (Eastern Time). I was born June 15, 1994, which makes me 18 years old. You can just look at my picture to see what I look like. If you'd like to know more, my Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are all linked below in my signature.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical errors, it was 2:00 AM when I posted this.

Welcome! :]

I went through the same stage at your age (not that I'm much older) where I became disinterested in games and decided it was time to "actually do something." I think I'm at the tail end of it, but after a hiatus of about a year, I bought a new PS3 to replace the one with the broken disc drive that I didn't bother doing anything about, and got Battlefield 3 with a friend. Played that for quite a while, and my playtime with it started fading as my friend stopped playing. Just this month I bought Borderlands 2, my first buy in a year since Battlefield 3, to play with that same friend. My theory is playing video games is way more fun with friends! Seems kinda silly and maybe obvious, but I'm rolling with it for now. Finding a friend to play a game with you and really get into it could be just the thing to rekindle your fire so to speak, ha.

Welcome mate, eh well I guess you've been around for a little while :) I'm sure you were just too busy taming dragons to post an introduction earlier :D

Did you even read his original post? He's a dragon.

I did this too.. late intro, not taming dragons.

I wonder what dragons taste like...

I don't kill them, wtf. MURDERER! Hahaha.

Well well dragon tamer, you must play a lot of Skyrim.

Never played Skyrim or any of the Elder Scrolls. Never played WoW, LoL, or any of the MMORPGs.