10/17/16 Free Diamond Cup Daily Challenge

Elyther

Not me. Not listed under earned cups, nor leaderboards ( did earn 40 points, somehow).

Shit. Sorry to hear that. :/

I checked my cups stats and seems like it was counted. Currently I have 13 Diamond Cups (11 come from the story, the other two from the glitch challenges). Seems like the trophy is tied to that reward-screen which no longer comes up as the challenge is older than one week...

I checked my cups stats and seems like it was counted. Currently I have 13 Diamond Cups (11 come from the story, the other two from the glitch challenges). Seems like the trophy is tied to that reward-screen which no longer comes up as the challenge is older than one week...

Yep, exactly, buddy.

Not me. Not listed under earned cups, nor leaderboards ( did earn 40 points, somehow).

Tch, figures the one time I'm present for the Murphy glitch this crap happens. Fuck this stupid trophy.

Ah geez, that really sucks. I'm sorry it didn't work out. 

Yeah same. I got the points and an increase in cup stats for getting the diamond but I think you're right, the trophy pops with the reward screen. 

Well no trophy for me either. I didn't even get the one for earning a cup at the end of a challenge, so I guess as you say, you need the rewards screen for trophies to unlock. Seems rather co-incidental though that the servers were down for just over a week? Just long enough to diddle people out of that "free" diamond cup... I don't know, it just seems very convenient to me. Either that or I'm just way too suspicious! Haha.

• Like 1