All Hallows' Eve Official PSNP Song Vote XXXIII (Ended)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed   

31 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 WoodenToaster ft. Mic The Microphone - Nightmare Night
    • #2 Ali Project - Kyomu Densen
    • #3 Rob Zombie - Dragula
    • #4 Powerglove- This is Halloween
    • #5 Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
    • #6 Super Smash Bros. Brawl OST - Luigi’s Mansion Theme
    • #7 Tokyo Dark OST - Main Theme
    • #8 Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
    • #9 Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Crazy Party Night
    • #10 Richard O'Brien - The Time Warp
    • #11 Mr. Sandman - Blind Guardian
    • #12 Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
    • #13 The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
    • #14 Skycycle - Terror Time Again
    • #15 King Diamond - Halloween
    • #16 Resident Evil Remake OST - Save Heaven
    • #17 Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
    • #18 Figure - This is Halloween
  2. 2. Do You Want to Be Entered in the Digital Code NA Scary Mystery Game Giveaway?

• Enter in the Digital Code NA Scary Mystery Game Giveaway?
    • No, Thanks Though!

Well, I'm surprised to see that I've already gotten more votes than I had anticipated. Guess I can't call it a "Social Experiment [Gone Wrong|Gone Sexual|Police Called]" anymore.  :lol:

Also, thanks guys for making me add Rob Zombie to the list of bands I really like. 

There were generally quite a few very nice songs in here and I had a hard time trying to figure out which songs I didn't vote for just so I wouldn't vote for every single song in the thread. 

Hey Dav, didn't you mention wanting to put up something special in the OP alongside the mashup (and I don't mean the giveaway  ^_^)?  :ninja:

Also, you might want to make that "Digital Code NA Scary Mystery Game Giveaway" a "Digital Code NA [PS4/PS3/PSV] Scary Mystery Game Giveaway" for people who don't own all consoles?

I don't think it would ruin the fun and it might help some people.

I'm personally fine since I have a buddy with a PS4 I could give the code to in the case it turns out to be for PS4 but I'm sure that doesn't apply to everyone.

Sorry I was rushed lol also why the images aren't up yet, really wanted to get the voting and mashup up before Halloween ended! Lol

I don't think we have any PC games in the SV vault :hmm: I know I bought a humble bundle of the old Kings Quest(I played V to death as a child, hard game, great memories) but that's my personal collection ;)

So yup it's for Playstation. I'll announce which console once I grab one out of a hat! ;)

• Like 4

Sorry I was rushed lol also why the images aren't up yet, really wanted to get the voting and mashup up before Halloween ended! Lol

I don't think we have any PC games in the SV vault :hmm: I know I bought a humble bundle of the old Kings Quest(I played V to death as a child, hard game, great memories) but that's my personal collection ;)

So yup it's for Playstation. I'll announce which console once I grab one out of a hat! ;)

Ok, thanks for confirming that!

I have a suggestion for another (not so) loose limitation: songs from Hyperdimension Neptunia! We can use it to our advantage to get lots of voters!

That reminds me, wasn't the theme for the next one already decided like 2 or 3 SVs ago? It kept getting pushed back because of the XIII, & Halloween. xD

• Like 1

I have a suggestion for another (not so) loose limitation: songs from Hyperdimension Neptunia! We can use it to our advantage to get lots of voters!

Nice! Good thinking! I like it!

That reminds me, wasn't the theme for the next one already decided like 2 or 3 SVs ago? It kept getting pushed back because of the XIII, & Halloween. xD

Yup battle music from tv/movie/game. I expect a lot of game music, but it'd be really cool to see tv and movie battle themes

Or was it boss battle music?...

Edited by Dav9834

Nice! Good thinking! I like it!

Yup battle music from tv/movie/game. I expect a lot of game music, but it'd be really cool to see tv and movie battle themes

The poll from that song vote just says battle music from tv/movie/game, so I would assume that as long as the music was involved in a battle then it would work (I know the song I chose a few months ago for that limitation wasn't from a boss battle).

• Like 1

The poll from that song vote just says battle music from tv/movie/game, so I would assume that as long as the music was involved in a battle then it would work (I know the song I chose a few months ago for that limitation wasn't from a boss battle).

Thanks!! That makes things more convenient
  • Like 1

Actually, I was thinking more like hell freezing over, or you getting first post again. :P

Dragon getting first post again would be a surprise :hmm:

Don't tempt me, because I'll do it :awesome:.

We could combine those two.

Damn, I thought it was songs that aren't in English or Japanese :|.