All Hallows' Eve Official PSNP Song Vote XXXIII (Ended)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed   

31 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 WoodenToaster ft. Mic The Microphone - Nightmare Night
    • #2 Ali Project - Kyomu Densen
    • #3 Rob Zombie - Dragula
    • #4 Powerglove- This is Halloween
    • #5 Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
    • #6 Super Smash Bros. Brawl OST - Luigi’s Mansion Theme
    • #7 Tokyo Dark OST - Main Theme
    • #8 Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
    • #9 Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Crazy Party Night
    • #10 Richard O'Brien - The Time Warp
    • #11 Mr. Sandman - Blind Guardian
    • #12 Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
    • #13 The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
    • #14 Skycycle - Terror Time Again
    • #15 King Diamond - Halloween
    • #16 Resident Evil Remake OST - Save Heaven
    • #17 Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
    • #18 Figure - This is Halloween
  2. 2. Do You Want to Be Entered in the Digital Code NA Scary Mystery Game Giveaway?

• Enter in the Digital Code NA Scary Mystery Game Giveaway?
    • No, Thanks Though!

Almost forgot to post my song. But fear not, I am here to bring the heebie jeebies

Robbie Williams -  Rock DJ - 2:54-3:19 - amilbar15

rock-dj_640px.jpg

Edit: Is anyone else experiencing any issues when they try to see their notifications? I can't open mine.
Edited by amilbar15
  • Like 2

Songs can be submitted for 24 hours from the starting of posting. So everyones good till 6pm est Thursday :D

Or about 17 hours from now :)

Almost forgot to post my song. But fear not, I am here to bring the heebie jeebies

Robbie Williams - Rock DJ - 2:54-3:19 - amilbar15

rock-dj_640px.jpg

Edit: Is anyone else experiencing any issues when they try to see their notifications? I can't open mine.
At first I was going to say this doesn't qualify, then I got to the mark...

It qualifies lol I'm officially creeped out lol

Ya mine have been acting up too

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Songs can be submitted for 24 hours from the starting of posting. So everyones good till 6pm est Thursday :D

Or about 17 hours from now :)

Good to know.. I forgot to follow this thread when it was first posted and was also forgetting to submit my song.. Well, since I'm kind of tired and will not have time to look for something else (and well, when I saw the theme this song automatically pop up in my mind.. still, it's an obvious pick from me again, but for some reason no one picked it last year..).

So here's my entry.

King Diamond - Halloween - 0:20 - 0:45 - Han_the_Dragon

7319.jpg

• Like 3

Robbie Williams -  Rock DJ - 2:54-3:19 - amilbar15

rock-dj_640px.jpg

I heard this song back in the day, glad I never knew of the music video until now or I probably would have been mentally scarred.

Voting is Live!

Check the OP for the mashup video before voting!! 

Happy Halloween! 

32C3cnw.png

Adobe Audition wasn't working right(my laptop needs a wipe), so the audio is slightly louder in some parts and softer in others.

I voted for several, but if I had to vote for just one it would easily be Dracula by Rob Zombie...

Also for some odd reason I only now heard the original version of Sympathy for the Devil... I used to hear the Tiamat cover all the time (and didn't realized it was a cover until now  :lol:), that's Tiamat cover.. and ya, it's kind of different, but then Tiamat never were a rock band..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Well, I'm surprised to see that I've already gotten more votes than I had anticipated. Guess I can't call it a "Social Experiment [Gone Wrong|Gone Sexual|Police Called]" anymore.  :lol:

Also, thanks guys for making me add Rob Zombie to the list of bands I really like. 

There were generally quite a few very nice songs in here and I had a hard time trying to figure out which songs I didn't vote for just so I wouldn't vote for every single song in the thread. 

Oops

Hey Dav, didn't you mention wanting to put up something special in the OP alongside the mashup (and I don't mean the giveaway  ^_^)?  :ninja:

Also, you might want to make that "Digital Code NA Scary Mystery Game Giveaway" a "Digital Code NA [PS4/PS3/PSV] Scary Mystery Game Giveaway" for people who don't own all consoles?

I don't think it would ruin the fun and it might help some people.

I'm personally fine since I have a buddy with a PS4 I could give the code to in the case it turns out to be for PS4 but I'm sure that doesn't apply to everyone.

• Like 1

I heard this song back in the day, glad I never knew of the music video until now or I probably would have been mentally scarred.

I saw it as a kid... I lost my appetite for a week.

Wait, what Scary Mystery Game Giveaway? This is the first I've heard of it, you don't keep secrets from the SV staff, Dav! :shakefist:

Same here :highfive:.

• Like 1

Also, you might want to make that "Digital Code NA Scary Mystery Game Giveaway" a "Digital Code NA [PS4/PS3/PSV] Scary Mystery Game Giveaway" for people who don't own all consoles?

I don't think it would ruin the fun and it might help some people.

I'm personally fine since I have a buddy with a PS4 I could give the code to in the case it turns out to be for PS4 but I'm sure that doesn't apply to everyone.

So it isn't a PC game... I said no, thinking that it would be something for PC (I simply don't like to play on PC, so it would be redundant for me), so I think that I will remove my vote and vote again to change that...

• Like 1

So it isn't a PC game... I said no, thinking that it would be something for PC (I simply don't like to play on PC, so it would be redundant for me), so I think that I will remove my vote and vote again to change that...

Don't take my post as confirmation that it couldn't be a PC game, I wanted Dav to pick the console(s) the key is for and I just wrote the Sony consoles in the brackets because I thought that it might be for one of those, plus: those are probably the most common ones to have for a PSNP member.

• Like 1