am i banned?

Playing games and earn trophies is based on FAIR play. Hacking trophys isn't Fair for anybody !

Aha... now the real competitors like you are coming. I was waiting for that. then you can tell us more about your P4A journey ... or if you haven't understand it i may translate ya in german as well;

Dann kannst du uns ja mehr von deiner Persona 4 Arena Reise erzählen wie legit du warst :D Bin mir da nicht ganz so sicher bei dir haha. Achso... du brauchst mir natürlich nicht mit dem Argument ankommen mit vonwegen dass deine Order oder Time Stamps stimmen... mal sehen ob du sehen wirst worauf ich anspiele.

I'm not judging here but it's unfair that I spend hours on Platinuming "Wolfenstein New Order" and you hack it in 20 seconds. So no sympathy when it comes to hacking I'm afraid. 

Yes you've been working hard for this, nice.

I platinum it on ps4 for real...didnt want to play again on ps3 thats why.

and in theory everbody cheats....when you use glitches bugs in games. even when you boost something in multiplayer games... :)

thx  Sly Ripper for the answer. 

No using glitches/exploits and such is clarified as "cheesing", which means people mostly preffer to take the easy route or non skilled route (depends on the Game; DMC4 or NGS2 best examples) to get their trophies still in a "legit" way and just saying then how fcking awesome they are. It's like kuuhaku was saying, using outside tools and more is cheating in Trophy business. 

Also boosting IS NOT CHEATING! There are a few reasons why;

• many games today have almost empty servers, which means - no one is playing it so you can't get the Trophies in a regular way.
  • for some Games you need multiple consoles and monitors to get the Trophies, that's why some of them have a super rare, rarity. Result; You need to invest much money for doing them and have your stats on the Boards
  • if you don't have the equipment, like i have or others, you need to search people, this can be very annoying and also it can be somehow hard to get still people
  • boosting still requires, depends on the game much time - So you need to be dedicated for some of them
  • some older games or not fame online Games are going to be shutted down someday... so you NEED or MUST rush for them if you need DAT most important 100% completion lmao

So if you are so much interested in PS4 only, you should maybe start a new account, you may feel then better and will be perhaps "accepted" from people if you give yourself a new name. 

Edited by I am Dante
  • Like 1

No sympathy for people being banned for hacking

I find the fun of trophies comes from all the work and effort you push in

Seeing that trophy ping is always a great feeling

Some of my harder trophies i wouldn't feel I'd accomplished a thing if I hacked or cheated

Your ban is worthwhile

And I wholeheartedly support it

Its pretty obvious you're not a serious trophy hunter

I myself am, but sometimes the grind sickens me and I have to stop

Also when trophies glitch it majorly dampens a game for me

I platinum it on ps4 for real...didnt want to play again on ps3 thats why.

As someone who has stacked some rather boring and long games on a quest to get every Neptunia stack, that's just stupid. The PS4 list signifies what you did on the PS4. The PS3 list signifies what you did on the PS3. Unless the developer specifically lets you count progress from one play on more than one list, just put in the extra work to plat it again or just play a different game if you're that opposed to doing the work again. There are far easier plats than this out there.

• Like 2

and in theory everbody cheats....when you use glitches bugs in games. even when you boost something in multiplayer games... :)

Classic redirection of blame. You got caught... man up and accept it or move along. 

• Like 1