Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash - Opening

Ryoki still has the halo over her head, so she is still dead. However, it doesn't mean they can't find some ridiculous reason to summon her again despite passing on.

I believe this game isn't canon, just like Senran Kagura Bon Appetit, so they most likely added her for fans.

I thought Bon Appetit was at least partially canon. They referenced the Shrimp tempura incident in Estival.

Ryoki still has the halo over her head, so she is still dead. However, it doesn't mean they can't find some ridiculous reason to summon her again despite passing on.

True, but then it just makes EV's ending pointless. Ryona and Ryobi saying their goodbyes, Ryoki disappearing...

I almost cried watching that  :blush: .

True, but then it just makes EV's ending pointless. Ryona and Ryobi saying their goodbyes, Ryoki disappearing...

I almost cried watching that  :blush: .

I forgot if I did cry watching it, but I think I did. Regardless, new game in a not very serious game means you can get people to take back their tears and have more fanservice and characters for all of those fans.

I stand corrected.

I was noticing that as well, there are like a couple of anime's each season.. 

I was planning to try one out this season, but still haven't started it yet :|.

People would probably complain if Ryoki wasn't in the sequel games or sold as a DLC character.

Only guys can be ready for this :awesome:

Some ladies can be guys too :o

Everyone wins... :D

I played only a single Senran Kagura game, which was Estival Versus, and I found that game to be pretty boring. Too much focus on boobs, too big boobs

Is a bit like saying you don't like FIFA cos it has too much focus on football :)

• Like 1

Well, the game IS about boobs. :P

Is a bit like saying you don't like FIFA cos it has too much focus on football :)

My post might've been too much anti-boobs. :P When I picked up Estival Versus, I immediately realized where the focus of this whole series lies. And that's okay, boobs are good. I like boobs. What I don't like however are incredibly oversized boobs (which is like >90% of the characters, I mean, really, no character in this game has a normal B size...) and a gameplay that is repetitive and has no depth. So those were the points that turned me off of these games.

Edited by ShadowStefan

Hmm if you like hellsing or something like that, drifters is pretty cool...

If you want some guilty plessure (like this) you might like the keijjo er something like that :P

I'm currently watching these:

1. Bloodivores
  2. Brave Witches
  3. Bungou Stray Dogs
  4. Cheating Craft
  5. Drifters
  6. Izetta: The Last Witch
  7. Lostarage Incited WIXOSS
  8. Magical Girl Raising Project
  9. Occultic;Nine
  10. Soul Buster
  11. To Be Hero
  12. Trickster
  13. ViVid Strike
  14. www.Working!!

I'm currently watching these:

1. Bloodivores
  2. Brave Witches
  3. Bungou Stray Dogs
  4. Cheating Craft
  5. Drifters
  6. Izetta: The Last Witch
  7. Lostarage Incited WIXOSS
  8. Magical Girl Raising Project
  9. Occultic;Nine
  10. Soul Buster
  11. To Be Hero
  12. Trickster
  13. ViVid Strike
  14. www.Working!!

I'm not watching 7,8,10, 11, 13 still have to start watching 9 on that list.. oh and 14.. but I still need to watch season 1.... and currently closing in on the end of One Piece, so soon I have more time to watch other series next to games lol.. 

but try out, Keijo!!!!! (A) =P 

I'm not watching 7,8,10, 11, 13 still have to start watching 9 on that list.. oh and 14.. but I still need to watch season 1.... and currently closing in on the end of One Piece, so soon I have more time to watch other series next to games lol.. 

but try out, Keijo!!!!! (A) =P 

Magical Girl Raising Project is actually pretty interesting, it's about 16 magical girls that have to survive and the one at the last place is eliminated.

I haven't watched the other Working anime, but this one seems to have no relation to those.

Magical Girl Raising Project is actually pretty interesting, it's about 16 magical girls that have to survive and the one at the last place is eliminated.

I haven't watched the other Working anime, but this one seems to have no relation to those.

Hmm who know's I'll start them both like soon... xD