The Young Mirage Hunter

phoenix_shade

I wasn't expecting a 12 quest line either. After I got to Shiva I didn't have to go back to change mirages though since I had everyone I needed.

And Tama's transformation is given as a quest reward. I only noticed it after I finished the main story, but it might have been there before the last boss also (never checked).

Is Tama even worth keeping in your line up until you get her transformation? I've got like 30 unusable points on her now and I'd rather be filling up other boards. I just don't want her to get too behind in level.

To be honest Tama is just a placeholder until you get better Mirages later on, and even when you do obtain her last transfig they're still better mirages out there.

Fritt, bablizz and Zapt (Ifrit, Shiva and Ramuh first transfigurations) you can get very early on in the secret area of the Nether Nebula assuming you have right abilities to reach there, all have a much expanded ability board and you can also switch their sizes depending on your stack setup.

• Like 1

To be honest Tama is just a placeholder until you get better Mirages later on, and even when you do obtain her last transfig they're still better mirages out there.

Fritt, bablizz and Zapt (Ifrit, Shiva and Ramuh first transfigurations) you can get very early on in the secret area of the Nether Nebula assuming you have right abilities to reach there, all have a much expanded ability board and you can also switch their sizes depending on your stack setup.

Great. I friggen hate Tama as a character. I wish putting her in the Prism Case would get rid of her from cutscenes. 

For anyone not wanting to have to continuously run back to access the prism case, I recorded what you need, albiet not with all their formal names:

White Nakk (Correct me if I'm wrong, I made the list starting with the second one)

Blue Toad (Not proper name)

Mimic Queen

Malboro

Magitek Armor

Manticore

Mordskull

Mega Nightqual

Ramuh

Shiva

Ifrit

Tamamohime

Edit: Names added

Edited by KiraxKira
  • Like 1

Very nice, where do I get it?

sadly i dont remember, i think from a chest or as a reward 

Edit: checking online seems like stealth in big bridge is on bridge map 2 on the bottom left, so all the way and back down you go on that map

Edited by bbsftw

For anyone not wanting to have to continuously run back to access the prism case, I recorded what you need, albiet not with all their formal names:

White Nakk (Correct me if I'm wrong, I made the list starting with the second one)

Blue Toad (Not proper name)

Mimic Queen

Malboro

Magitek Armor

Black Cat (can't remember it's name off the top of my head)

Mordskull

Camo Nightsqual (Again, not proper name)

Ramuh

Shiva

Ifrit

Tamamohime

The black cat is Manticore; you can imprism one in one of the Train Graveyard Murkrifts or just transfig a Sandicore.

The "camo' is called Mega Nightqual.

sadly i dont remember, i think from a chest or as a reward 

Edit: checking online seems like stealth in big bridge is on bridge map 2 on the bottom left, so all the way and back down you go on that map

Thanks man, I will go there, that map made me look for a jewel like this....such a copy and paste map and so long.

Edited by Ronny007_Br

Is Tama even worth keeping in your line up until you get her transformation? I've got like 30 unusable points on her now and I'd rather be filling up other boards. I just don't want her to get too behind in level.

I used her until a certain point, and then when I tried using her again was shocked how terrible her stats are in comparison to even just Chocochick and Moogle... never touched her again, and honestly regretted everything~ lol, Tama why did you gimp me most the game? Damn the-you!

Edited by Elvick_

• 2 weeks later...