Flawless raider on PS3 or PS4?

A-Rebirth

Light level doesn't matter after you are higher than 170 on Crota's End (easiest Raid in the game). Your light level can be 400 and you will still be dealing the same damage as a 170 Light level Guardian as Bungie doesn't want people killing enemies by just shooting a few bullets. I would say obtaining this trophy is easier on the PS4 as more people are playing on the PS4 version and the menus are way faster than those on the PS3. Using heavy ammo synthesis on the PS3 takes over 1 minute, while on the PS4 it takes less than 5 secs.

It doesn't matter as long as you are above 150 light, as there is no positive bonuses from being higher light than your enemies.

Changing your equipment is faster on PS4 and there are also more players on that system, so easier to find people, but then again, it doesn't matter because no one in their sane minds would do FR in either the Machine or Oryx raids, since crota is much easier for who has DLC and VoG is the only option for who doesn't.

Short answer: System choice is irrelevant.

You can probably solo this by now lmao.

You can, I did this with a friend actually since we both needed it.. I actually just learned him some tricks to do it.. =)

Solo maybe but soloing it flawlessly might be a bit to hard. My suggestion is to go on PS4 it has way bigger player base. 

solo is possible, I sort of did that on a hunter.. since you can become invis :) invis is nice..

on the running part, don't forget your "Don't Touch Me's"