Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qzizzleferreal

Glitch Starting the Game?

7 posts in this topic

At the very beginning, immediately after the baby is born, when I press X to "Breathe," nothing happens. The video just loops over and over and I can't progress. I'm trying to re-install the game now, but has this happened to anyone else? And if so, is there a fix?

Problem was I was holding down X, instead of just pressing it.... Holding it down literally makes it impossible to continue... terrible design, but at least it works now haha

Problem was I was holding down X, instead of just pressing it.... Holding it down literally makes it impossible to continue... terrible design, but at least it works now haha

Was thinking about buying it just for a platinum sake. Hear it's easy and it's on sale. I'll make sure I don't hold in the X button :lol:  :lol:

I think my girlfriend did the same thing when she played it. The game just stuck in an endless loop and had to be restarted. Like you say, it's faulty game design. I guess they never figured people would have such a problem with it ;)

I started playing it and got the same problem, usually i SPAM or hold the button to make sure i dont lose the "QTE" scene...real bad game design.